By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I know nothing about this game or series...but I'm buying it day one...

StarcraftManiac said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
why are the shadows just blobs, surely the wii is capable of better shadows, other than that the game just looks mediocre.

LOL, one look at ur sig tells me everything... U Phail!

meh, think what you like.

Around the Network

How can you play games from other regions? Can't you use a mod chip to do it? And does it damage your console? (I was going to say does it damage your Wii? but was afraid of Superchunks comment....)

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I'm sure stof endorces this game with every molecule of his being, right stofy?

why are the shadows just blobs, surely the wii is capable of better shadows, other than that the game just looks mediocre.

I'm pretty sure this is a port of one of the PS2 versions. There was also a 360 game.

There's a reason these were released under the "Simple Series" line.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

radioioRobert said:
How can you play games from other regions? Can't you use a mod chip to do it? And does it damage your console? (I was going to say does it damage your Wii? but was afraid of Superchunks comment....)

You can use a mod chip or you can import a console. So far chipping doesn't damage the console if done properly.

Around the Network

PS2 isn't it?

Good to see this site is still going 

that's directed too uh that guy from earlier....dam, my comedic timing is off...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Wii's Heavenly Sword? Not even close... Heavenly Sword was a fantastic game (not only from the graphics standpoint) and this is... a more bloody Dragon Blade with a girl instead of a guy. The game SUCKS.

what the bejesus was that?

music was fun. but it didn't seem like that was from the game.

cool48 said:
It kinda looks like Heavenly Sword, what system is it for?

That's funny, my first thought was "this looks like another game you could beat by pressing two buttons repeatedly while not looking at the screen." :)

Is that really all you've got? Surely you're capable of better material.