Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I know nothing about this game or series...but I'm buying it day one...

I should batter invest in a more quality game? All my base are belong to you?



You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

You could have warned us to turn the sound down before playing that video.



Timesplitters 4
Kingdon Hearts 324/2 (or w/e)
Devil May Cry 4
Advance Wars Days of Ruin



same developer as earth defense force 2017, my favorite 360 game? If it makes it to the US I'm sold on it



I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sound is the best part! The song totally makes the video and I hope the music in game is half as cool.

I don't know why people bash on popcorn games, they are usually cheap and can be pretty fun. I guess people just get hung up on them not getting a metascore of 90% or above and so it's crap. Doesn't anybody remember the good ol' days when you just went to blockbuster and picked out a game based on the box and the screenshots on the back and the deciding factor of whether or not it was a good game was if you had fun playing it? I'm playing Soul Calibur Legends right now (with a metascore of 58%) and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I guess I must be teh casualz.



You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
the sound is the best part! The song totally makes the video and I hope the music in game is half as cool.

I don't know why people bash on popcorn games, they are usually cheap and can be pretty fun. I guess people just get hung up on them not getting a metascore of 90% or above and so it's crap. Doesn't anybody remember the good ol' days when you just went to blockbuster and picked out a game based on the box and the screenshots on the back and the deciding factor of whether or not it was a good game was if you had fun playing it? I'm playing Soul Calibur Legends right now (with a metascore of 58%) and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I guess I must be teh casualz.

 I still do that. Hell I've rented the Wii versions of At World's End and Spider-man 3 knowing full well what kind of reviews they received. Spider-man 3 was actually a lot of fun because of the web slinging. Once you got the hang out it, felt awesome swining around New Carbon Block City. Every other aspect of the game was (laughable) bad, but how you expect to apperciate the good if you don't also try the bad once in a while.



The_vagabond7 said:
the sound is the best part! The song totally makes the video and I hope the music in game is half as cool.

I don't know why people bash on popcorn games, they are usually cheap and can be pretty fun. I guess people just get hung up on them not getting a metascore of 90% or above and so it's crap. Doesn't anybody remember the good ol' days when you just went to blockbuster and picked out a game based on the box and the screenshots on the back and the deciding factor of whether or not it was a good game was if you had fun playing it? I'm playing Soul Calibur Legends right now (with a metascore of 58%) and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I guess I must be teh casualz.

 People bash popcorn games because... well... I've got absolutely no idea why they bash them, this looks like it'll be like what earth defense force was to me, arcade style mayhem, 

personally I think the majesty of a game like robotron 2084 is completely lost to some people, granted these games aren't robotron but none the less I think some people can't play a game just to have fun, they wish to be entertained as if at some haughty socialites debutant ball or something idiotic like that.

as far as buying a game off of a screen shot or name or cover art, those were good time, without them I never would have been able to experience the bizarre ness of last battle for the genesis



I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 360 Oneechanbara game looked okay, but I watched a "gameplay demonstration" video of the Wii version and it looked like the controls were absolutely horrible. Unless there is an alternate control scheme that doesn't use motion controls as they were shown in the video, this game will likely turn out to be awful.

I actually thought there was a slim hope the 360 game might have seen light in North America, but it never made it; I think the Wii version is even less likely to make the trip.



Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

flamevizier_34 said:
Timesplitters 4
Kingdon Hearts 324/2 (or w/e)
Devil May Cry 4
Advance Wars Days of Ruin

LOL, you totally raped the KH for DS's name. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days


Soriku said:
flamevizier_34 said:
Timesplitters 4
Kingdon Hearts 324/2 (or w/e)
Devil May Cry 4
Advance Wars Days of Ruin

 

LOL, you totally raped the KH for DS's name. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

I never understood that.  Why don't they just say 179 days? I assume I'm reading it wrong, but an explanation would be nice.