By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I know nothing about this game or series...but I'm buying it day one...

Asian chick in a cowboy hat and a japanese school girl slicing and dicing dancing zombies with afros? I AM THERE.

Seriously, I am so getting this.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

It kinda looks like Heavenly Sword, what system is it for?

It had better or I'll need to import!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Some much innovation in Wii game

I dont even mention the artistic style !

Game of the year 2008 for sure ...

Time to Work !

I don't care soriku, I don't care.

Around the Network

why are the shadows just blobs, surely the wii is capable of better shadows, other than that the game just looks mediocre.

destroyer of knights is fail. Where's that pic that says "your shipment of fail has arrived" I want to use that for comedic effect...

D3 is the publisher. They did Dragonblade. While this game looks somewhat better, it looks just as shallow. Still could be fun. It really does have that Heaven Sword Wii look to it.

How does that 'cowgirl' keep her hat on while doing flips?

Destroyer_of_knights said:
why are the shadows just blobs, surely the wii is capable of better shadows, other than that the game just looks mediocre.

LOL, one look at ur sig tells me everything... U Phail!

THE NETHERLANDS

Wow. Very "Kill Bill" style. Me want. Viddy the ultra-violence, viddy well my droog.