By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Good week for PSP, good numbers for BBS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Scruff7 said:

They're probably the staple games that new PS3 owners are buying. Also probably a good indicator of hardware sales.

exactly, i know if i were to ever buy one, that's what i'd be looking at. much like MKWii/NSMBWii..etc

That's because you have good taste.  As anowner of all three, they're all excellent games.

Although I'd stick Killzone 2 in there aswell, cos i like FPewpewpew

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

LOL @ teh undead portable not giving up yet in the teeth of envious ballmerboyz!!!  (*)

I don't like PSP, but thinking about ballmerboyz getting mad makes my day better!   

(*) just ballmerboyz, because any Nintendo fan that lose time hating or envying PSP when DS is so bigger, must have something not working in their gourds   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

This Year Last Year Difference
X360 92,596  78,384 14,212 (18%)
Wii 74,087 72,469 1,618 (2%)
PS3 56,872 112,881 -56,009 (-50%)
PS2 9,922 27,890 -17,968 (-64%)

DS 136,055 137,398 -1,343 (-1%)
PSP 44,620 33,537 11,083 (33%)

Looks like this will be the Wii's lowest weekly sales in it's history.

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:

poor spidey, well he got my support cause i'm a good fan unlike someone else lol. It's really a great game...well done activision.

Urmf!

Wii up yoy in America...but will be down everywhere else :(

Above: still the best game of the year.

BBS seems pretty high... curious to see what NPD says next month.  I expect another Peace Walker style divergence is probably coming...

jarrod said:

BBS seems pretty high... curious to see what NPD says next month.  I expect another Peace Walker style divergence is probably coming...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

miz1q2w3e said:

great sales all round! and Wii is up YoY?? cool! :D

although I wish Other M could've done better! still have yet to play my copy! XD

You're missing out man

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.