By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SaviorX said:

And Wii Party comes out in less than 3 weeks. I'm surprised its so below the radar. Kingdom Hearts does well...for a PSP game :P

I don't expect Wii Party to be big the first weeks, but has the potential to grown this holiday.

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
SaviorX said:

And Wii Party comes out in less than 3 weeks. I'm surprised its so below the radar. Kingdom Hearts does well...for a PSP game :P

I don't expect Wii Party to be big the first weeks, but has the potential to grown this holiday.

I expect the same. It is propped up as an evergreen title so I won't expect bucketloads until late-November.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Dont expect Wii Party to move hardware.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Kingdom Hearts... good job!

I find it surprising that we still have Peace Walker at that first week number when in NPD it didnt even sold 70k in all the month

Around the Network
thx1139 said:

Dont expect Wii Party to move hardware.

Well, assuming it's an evergreen, its highest selling weeks will be during the holidays. So even if it did move hardware, we wouldn't be able to tell.

Same can be said about other similar titles (like Just Dance, though maybe not the sequel). I would agree that it isn't hardware pushing material though, even if it sells tons (10mil )

Great numbers again. Go the 360. Halo: Reach and its boost on hardware sales will take effect next week. 360 should push up to 250k in weekly sales next week. Halo: Reach expected to sell 4.5 million in its first full week.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAIL KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHA :) :) :) :) :)

Have I mentioned I love me some Kingdom Hearts? :)

MANUELF said:

I find it surprising that we still have Peace Walker at that first week number when in NPD it didnt even sold 70k in all the month

Bundles man bundles NPD doesnt count them we do.

I really wish America was like Japan and the PS3 was the highest selling console and PSP was actually challenging the DS.