By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kingdom Hearts BBS Sold almost exactly the same first week to 358/2 in the west... with Kingdom hearts BBS selling a lot more in japan first week

Kingdom Hearts BBS
USA 170,166
Japan 456,202
Europe 49,202

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 sold

USA 182,975
Japan 292,103
Europe 35,042

Granted I don't know if the legs will differ...

Around the Network

It's rare to see a PSP game in the first spot for NA, nice work. Not sure about Spider-Man but that looks like some low numbers for our friendy neighborhood Spier-Man.

Nice, all consoles seem to be holding steady at the moment. 

I absolutely refuse to believe that the PS2 version of Resident Evil 4 is the highest selling Capcom game of the Week after 4 years.

Kill a baby seal if you want, but Amazon currently (9/16/2010, 9:20 PM) has the Wii Edition 770 spots above the PS2 one. I think Brett probably had an extrapolator running for this game and has forgotten about it or something because there is absolutely no way I can believe this.

And Wii Party comes out in less than 3 weeks. I'm surprised its so below the radar. Kingdom Hearts does well...for a PSP game :P

And Metroid? I expected more... yet its OK for now. After the holidays and stuff we can judge. I mean, House of the Dead: Overkill was at like 330k for an eternity it seemed and now its at 700k. Wario Land Shake it was doomed to ~500k too and its at like 1 million now.

That is no excuse  for M:OM's underwhelming sales, but you need more than just "OH SNAP ITS DOOOMEDZ".

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I feel bad for not buying Spider-Man. I'm a bad bad fan.

I hope it will have legs with the holidays because they actually tried to make it good this time and it would deserve better.

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts did a fine job. In other news, Metroid is actually doing decently in America, the handhelds are skyrocketing for some reason, and HAWX 2 is a flop.

Love and tolerate.

Kingdom Hearts ressurected the PSP.

360 will take the lead for another week it seems. The winner of the next week (AKA the Halo Reach week) will be obvious, the week after shouldn't be a problem for the 360 as well. Then could be the phase where the Wii takes over again.

Boutros said:

I hope it will have legs with the holidays because they actually tried to make it good this time and it would deserve better.

You shann not be forgiven! Never! You traitor!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
Boutros said:

You shann not be forgiven! Never! You traitor!

Should I add that I bought Batman: AA day one?

Argh!