By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (11th September 2010)

oh it's up..

nice numbers all around :)

Hats off to Reach, great numbers

360, PS3 and PC domination, wii is seriously lacking in the pre orders it seems, at least zelda is doing pretty well

and oh yea GHOST OF SPARTA IN DA HOUSE!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

COD BO PS3 is killing it

UP about 30% from MW2 same time frame

while CODBO 360 is only up 2.6%

would of thought the opposite since the MSs activision deal and the recent 360 sales surge

also the ratio between the two from MW2 this time frame was 360 had 76% of MW2 PO now with CODBO its down to 62% in favor of the 360, despite 360 selling more HW than PS3 in NA since MW2 release and even more recently with its 250gb release

where are all these new PS3 owners coming from preordering BOs?

why isnt the 360s preorders up from MW2 despite it it pushing more HW than PS3 from June and even since MW2 launched?

GT5 doing good as always 3M 1st week WW

ya cod black ops really is doing crazy on the ps3. Heck its doing crazy on the 360 because almost no one thought it would get near mw2 numbers, but on the ps3 either a larger % of people are deciding to preorder or this very well could become the best selling ps3 game by a pretty large margin.

Halo is going to have a great opening. Hopefully it will show some great legs, but black ops will defenitly hurt its holiday sales.

Really impressed with fallout and fable. Both should pass medal of honor within 2 weeks =D..

psrock said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

Something else you shouldn't be bragging about, but because it has Nintendo's name stamped on it you're behind it... that's just sad man.

Stop being a bully Seece, what,  you want him to brag about 4 shooters at the top 5 games.

No? If it was actually doing amazing and worth the bragging it'd be fine. But don't about brag something just because it's attached to a company you like .. you don't see me going dizzy over Kinect Adventures above GT5 (weekly) ..

Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

Something else you shouldn't be bragging about, but because it has Nintendo's name stamped on it you're behind it... that's just sad man.

Stop being a bully Seece, what,  you want him to brag about 4 shooters at the top 5 games.

No? If it was actually doing amazing and worth the bragging it'd be fine. But don't about brag something just because it's attached to a company you like .. you don't see me going dizzy over Kinect Adventures above GT5 (weekly) ..

Well, I don't pre order games anyway. I don't see the point.

What's A kINECT advantures?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

No. I think he is being true. For a game that has zero advertising it is doing great.

Around the Network
Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

No? If it was actually doing amazing and worth the bragging it'd be fine. But don't about brag something just because it's attached to a company you like .. you don't see me going dizzy over Kinect Adventures above GT5 (weekly)

where did you see that?

also he can brag about what ever he wants its not bothering me doubt anyone else either, as long as hes not trolling or flaming anyone, whats it to you?  i wouldnt even mind if even trolled and flamed as long as hes not flaming me personally

Play Me

Too the people who said that Halo Reach was not going to have a bigger opening than Halo 3.

"HAHAHAHA where are you NOW!!!???!?!?!"

Isuck said:

Too the people who said that Halo Reach was not going to have a bigger opening than Halo 3.

"HAHAHAHA where are you NOW!!!???!?!?!"

Will you be laughing at the ppl who said HALO REACH will sell 5m and more first week if it doesn't?????????? hmmmmm doubt it.

BHR-3 said:

COD BO PS3 is killing it

UP about 30% from MW2 same time frame

while CODBO 360 is only up 2.6%

would of thought the opposite since the MSs activision deal and the recent 360 sales surge

also the ratio between the two from MW2 this time frame was 360 had 76% of MW2 PO now with CODBO its down to 62% in favor of the 360, despite 360 selling more HW than PS3 in NA since MW2 release and even more recently with its 250gb release

where are all these new PS3 owners coming from preordering BOs?

why isnt the 360s preorders up from MW2 despite it it pushing more HW than PS3 from June and even since MW2 launched?

GT5 doing good as always 3M 1st week WW

Reach "steals" some sales/preorders. As simple as that. It's easier to sell more if you only have one great game in that genre in PS3. Is there any other good-great FPS on PS3 this Christmas? MOH is going to sell much less than COD. Halo is very probable to sell more than COD in X360.

darthdevidem01 said:

GT5 is doing amazing now!!!

So happy!!!!!

what? i hope you're kidding. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^