By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (11th September 2010)

FlyingLotus said:

People like FPS games ,it's something you'll just have to deal with.Some people obiviously prefer CoD franchise to halo on 360, so that's what they'll purchase first, or some people like me purchase a multitude of games and never play until a later date( i do this alot)Did people get sick of racing and platformer clones in the other generations?

And to your question about hack n slash games(I don't consider bayonetta a hack n slash but a beat em up but w/e) If DMC5 Bayonetta2 and GoW 4 all got released in the same year I'll be sure to purchase all 3 because i love that genre.

Oh, I'm dealing with it, I was just curious.  Seems to be that the answer is "like to buy every game of X genre at launch and have a large backlog of games to play through."  That's fine, I was just curious of the reasoning as I was curious if people played games that quickly/got bored of games that quickly/just like to buy games/have a big backlog/what have you.

Thanks for some clarification.

Around the Network

Couldn't 8k more of you pre-order Halo? Lol doesn't matter because we all know it will cross the 2 mill mark just before release!

Well Vegas for 360 is pulling away from the PS3 version.  Shows what I know.  I was just trying to play nice with the PS3 fanboys really.  I knew this would happen.  Maybe an emo tween with her panties showing would help?   Hmmmm..... nah!  There's no weeping or drooling in the desert!      

That's two wrpgs in the top ten with solid po nos. for the alleged 'shooterbox'.  Sorry pet peeve.  Anyone else think maybe the shiny new lead AC:B-Hood has on PS3 might disappear after 360 owners get done with some other business?   360 SW is picking up despite all the new boxes going to existing owners!  Another mystery. Finished Reach on normal.  Legendary will be brutal.  My fps skills are all rusty.