By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (11th September 2010)

Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
Isuck said:

Too the people who said that Halo Reach was not going to have a bigger opening than Halo 3.

"HAHAHAHA where are you NOW!!!???!?!?!"

Will you be laughing at the ppl who said HALO REACH will sell 5m and more first week if it doesn't?????????? hmmmmm doubt it.

Get real dude, there were about 2 people that said Halo Reach would sell over 5 million, and in truth 5 million is within the realm of possibility. 

And how many said it wont sell more than halo 3 do you know?

I don't know the number (nor do I care to go look) but I know its way way higher then the amount that said it would sell over 5 million.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
Isuck said:

Too the people who said that Halo Reach was not going to have a bigger opening than Halo 3.

Will you be laughing at the ppl who said HALO REACH will sell 5m and more first week if it doesn't?????????? hmmmmm doubt it.

Get real dude, there were about 2 people that said Halo Reach would sell over 5 million, and in truth 5 million is within the realm of possibility. 

I don't know the number (nor do I care to go look) but I know its way way higher then the amount that said it would sell over 5 million.

there we go.

lol, no Wii games on the list now that Other M is released >_<

also wow @ those preorders!! and that's only for the US? i wanna see the WW week1 numbers for Reach!

WTF with GT5?!?!?

Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
Isuck said:

there we go.

fixed.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
Isuck said:

there we go.

fixed.

sure...

hmmm,it,s really boring talking about what people said about reach,let,s talk about what certian were are predicting for GT5.much better topic,don,t mind me i,ll sit back and do what i do best watch.hehehehe.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

darn wireless keyboard,it should read(what certain people were/are predicting)don,t want the grammar police on my case. 

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

Something else you shouldn't be bragging about, but because it has Nintendo's name stamped on it you're behind it... that's just sad man.

Stop being a bully Seece, what,  you want him to brag about 4 shooters at the top 5 games.

No? If it was actually doing amazing and worth the bragging it'd be fine. But don't about brag something just because it's attached to a company you like .. you don't see me going dizzy over Kinect Adventures above GT5 (weekly) ..

Just Dance is actually pretty fun, though, so I'm glad the sequel is doing somewhat well. Don't mind seeing the third parties being rewarded for doing something right.

Can't say I've played Wii Party yet, but it looks far more appealing to me than most of the games at the top. Not too many quality party games out there, won't hurt to have another...

Though I do understand your point about Nintendogamer (whether you're right or wrong about him), I think these type of games are shat on a bit too much. It's almost like one can't even admit to liking them without being accused of being a Ninty fanboy or something. But these games do sell tons for a reason, you know? For many people, they're just plain good fun.

edit: Noticed there's no Civ 5 on the chart. I wonder if its pre-orders are that low, or if it's just VGC not tracking the PC games thing?

PsicloneX said:

hmmm,it,s really boring talking about what people said about reach,let,s talk about what certian were are predicting for GT5.much better topic,don,t mind me i,ll sit back and do what i do best watch.hehehehe.

3m first week according to BHR.

10m LTD according to sony fans.

5m LTD according to hardcore microsoft fans.

8m LTD according to rational posters.