By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (11th September 2010)

I expect to see 3DS games in there in a few months.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:

You've made 3 seperate posts now, I think that counts as spam ...

can't you learn to edit lol

around when does Final Fantasy XIV Online release for PS3?

Play Me

Final Fantasy XIV is doing very well. Definitely should get around a 400k PC launch.

Seriously I just don't understand why Black Ops continues to do so good....if it keeps this up Black Ops is gonna open up to 6 million first week or more on the 360 alone.

Halo Reach did amazing this week and should open up to a first week of 4.5 million at the very minimum.

The way Fable 3 is going it might just be able to get to 5 million lifetime.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

So I can't do more than 3 posts per thread now?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

So I can't do more than 3 posts per thread now?

You did 3 in a row which I'm pretty sure is spam, and you're just saying random stuff that could all go in 1 post but you keep posting them all seperately dunno why!

yo_john117 said:

Seriously I just don't understand why Black Ops continues to do so good....if it keeps this up Black Ops is gonna open up to 6 million first week or more on the 360 alone.

Halo Reach did amazing this week and should open up to a first week of 4.5 million at the very minimum.

the COD franshise is really big WW atm and will probably stay like this till end of this gen

i believe BO will own this holiday season the game is shaping up to be that good i believe that on 360 alone it will have outsold Reach WW by end of this year

Play Me

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

Something else you shouldn't be bragging about, but because it has Nintendo's name stamped on it you're behind it... that's just sad man.

Stop being a bully Seece, what,  you want him to brag about 4 shooters at the top 5 games.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
BHR-3 said:
yo_john117 said:

the COD franshise is really big WW atm and will probably stay like this till end of this gen

i believe BO will own this holiday season the game is shaping up to be that good i believe that on 360 alone it will have outsold Reach WW by end of this year

Unfortunately your probably right