By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (11th September 2010)

When is move out, staggered launch but actually in stores 19th WW from what I've heard, but then I've heard some countrys already have it?!

Around the Network

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Skyward Sword in the top 30, can't wait to hear more about the game.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Seece said:

When is move out, staggered launch but actually in stores 19th WW from what I've heard, but then I've heard some countrys already have it?!

17th September I think.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

Just dance 2 climbing fast, had more pre-orders last week than most, Epic Mickey could do 150K week one?

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Around the Network

Those are some pretty impressive Halo: Reach numbers.  Can't wait to pick mine up tonight.  

Although always people yelling concern on GT5, I must say I'm rather concerned at Nintendo systems' big holiday titles for DS and Wii.  Whether or not we expected some of these titles to be big, we all expected at least one per platform.  Yet right now, aside from Just Dance 2, we aren't seeing titles like Kirby, Donkey Kong, Wii Party, Golden Sun, Super Scribblenauts, and Goldeneye really rack up these early numbers.  Not yelling doom or gloom, but Nintendo needs to do more to get this in the eyes and thoughts of Wii and DS gamers.

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

It's a shame that's the only Wii game in the top 25 you can brag about is just dance lol

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Funnily that wii party isn't in the list but it will outsell 90% of the games in the top 50.

Something else you shouldn't be bragging about, but because it has Nintendo's name stamped on it you're behind it... that's just sad man.

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

:-/ at least epic mickey will be on top 25 next week :-/

COD BO PS3 is killing it

UP about 30% from MW2 same time frame

while CODBO 360 is only up 2.6%

would of thought the opposite since the MSs activision deal and the recent 360 sales surge

also the ratio between the two from MW2 this time frame was 360 had 76% of MW2 PO now with CODBO its down to 62% in favor of the 360, despite 360 selling more HW than PS3 in NA since MW2 release and even more recently with its 250gb release

where are all these new PS3 owners coming from preordering BOs?

why isnt the 360s preorders up from MW2 despite it it pushing more HW than PS3 from June and even since MW2 launched?

GT5 doing good as always 3M 1st week WW

Play Me