By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide UP - 04th September

LOL, I didn't notice before that Metroid sales in America make it first there and WW and Malstrom a sad panda.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Never mind

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Jordahn said:
buzzard said:

Wii at top like it should be, too bad about Other M though, hyper bomba.

Ditto, and gotta keep pushing the Metroid love.

How is 270,000ish bad for a launch? 

It certainly isn't "hyper bomba"-it's more than 100,000 ahead of the next game (which bizarely is Wii sports...)

no not hyper bomba but certainly below expectations: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=112078&page=1

Anyway blame us Europeans for not buying the game.

great overall sales , xbox 360  drop below 200K , but still very healthy sales.

I dont know why people want Metroid to sell so well, from the reviews I've read its the worst console metroid ever.

Around the Network
Jadedx said:

I dont know why people want Metroid to sell so well, from the reviews I've read its the worst console metroid ever.

yes its supposed to be fiddly controls, u move with d-pad if uve used the wii d-pad its very arkward to use. still would love to have a go on it though

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

America helped Metroid sales a lot... fail in EU, ok in Japan and great in America.

Wii is up YoY! 18K isn't bad.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

It was only one day for Metroid in Europe, lets wait and see how it does in the coming week.

so will 360 overtake wii again when kinect launches?

I think on launch week only.

Think for yourself, question authority