By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Saleschat- starring John Lucas & Mr.Stickball (and friends)

Hahahaha!

Some 'shtuff' was certainly stirred up in this thread on my Wii Fit prediction. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11485#end

Mr.Stickball was not a happy camper at the partial failure of my prediction and sought to as some posters mentioned "put me in my place".

In my 9 months as a member of VGChartz I've challenged the thinking of the day ruffling many feathers and gaining rivals who make it their duty to challenge and call me out. It's fun.

I've been called the Idiot of VGChartz among other things. Laughed at, mocked, disregarded. My predictions are just too hard to swallow and continue to defy belief. Ironically, because of this fact many people here have come to enjoy my contributions even if they still think I'm a goony as a loon. Some even support my wild ass predictions regardless of their improbability. The long shots I got right have only gained me more supporters. And the respect & admiration I receive from the community is heartwarming. I appreciate everyone who enjoys what I have to say.

But I'm not God. I have been wrong in some loudly proclaimed and quick-off-the-top-of-my-head predictions. This has given my rivals fuel to dole out the lashings. My so-sure tone in my predictions make it delicious for those wanting to rake me over the coals of humility.

Well, here's a chance for any rivals to dole & rake ol' JL. Let's discuss some of my predictions past, present, and future and have a debate on their merits. I especially call out mrstickball who seems to gain the most delight in doleraking.

We can even discuss rivals' predictions to get my opinion on the matter for more debates.

Type the prediction topic discussed in bold to make it easy to follow. I foresee a long thread here with many pages.

Mr.Stickball (or anybody who wants to start), the ball is in your court. Stick away, Mister.

(wait a minute. That doesn't sound right) 

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

right or wrong, you're still my idol..

I say you wouldn't be you had you not made that prediction, and therefore did it avoid creating a universe destroying paradox. So I say thank you for choosing to not destroy the known universe, as that's where I keep all my stuff.

John Lucas, your status here has become legendary.

Alright JL, its time for your punishment...

....are you ready?

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

If that's the punishment for mispredictions around here I predict My Horse and Me's opening week will outsell Brawl's entire life time of sales. XD

What can I say... I'm one of JL haters too

I think he was right only once (Wii will sell a lot) and right now he tries to destroy this prediction with totally outlandish stuff. John none of your prediction will come true. Regards your current line there is no room for discussion. It's just a pile of crap. You've mentioned  you are ready to face the reality so I hope you will keep this WRONG signature long enough.

Hi John

Reading your posts is like reading Sci Fiction or haunted story
i can enjoy them even though i dont believe a damn thing in it at all

You earned my respect, because you always responds the negative criticism in polite and dignity mannar
You are the biggest Lucas behind George

anyway, the WiiFit perdiction is a total non-sense
You should think twice before you post (or you just wanna do a publicity stunt?)
The Wiifit box is so large in size, each retailer can only keep a few copies in stock (unlike normal games)

PS. you are becoming a cult hero or even mascot of VGChartz now
we shall write you into Wikipedia

John my oracle, please tell me which game will sell more in its lifetime, Mario Galaxy or Halo 3?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

This is gonna go wrong... I sense a prediciton coming on; this thread will derail several times and some posters will get personal...
Over and out.