By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Months Have Passed, Dust Settled; Rate FFXIII!

Months Have Passed, Dust Settled; Rate FFXIII!

Best game ever! 12 3.51%

Best FF game ever! 21 6.14%

Good, but not my favorite FF game. 114 33.33%

Decent, but lots of better RPGs out there. 88 25.73%

Bad. It isn't enjoyable. 48 14.04%

Awful. A waste of money and time. 59 17.25%

Total:342
Xxain said:

I have to say, we have had this thread at least 3 times already

but It was Good, nowhere near my favorite, and there's better JRPG's out there.

I'm sure, but I made this for a reason. It's an exact copy of the thread I made 6 months ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=102459

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Xxain said:

I have to say, we have had this thread at least 3 times already

but It was Good, nowhere near my favorite, and there's better JRPG's out there.

I'm sure, but I made this for a reason. It's an exact copy of the thread I made 6 months ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=102459

I would also be interested to see what people predicted before the 360 was announced to be getting it.

Hate it so much.Maybe I have time next year to first press X and arrows for 20 hours, then start to actually play the game.

Take my love, take my land..

It simply wasn't good. the game actually has an interesting premise but executed horribly, the pacing of the story is very slow even for a JRPG. It also lacked a sense of exploration, towns and freedom which is , to me, is very important to an RPG. you can't do ANYTHING except for running down a straight highway, fighting monsters and then watching a brutaly long cutscene. the combat system while very interesting can get tedious and repetetive. and finally the characters are boring and un-interesting.

Overall, it's awful and believe me when Isay I really wanted to like this game.

I like it. Not my favorite Final Fantasy game but still a good game.

I wouldn't put it in my top 5 games this gen. And it's not my favorite RPG or even JRPG.

I like the battle system.
I think it's the best looking game this gen at times.
Lightning is one of my favorite characters in all FF.
I dislike the lack of towns.
I dislike the linearity and the time it takes to be able to actually pick your party.

I would rate it a 8.9/10.

Around the Network

The RPG that will make you give up on RPGs. Yes all say it again in every thread that asks.

chocoloco said:

The RPG that will make you give up on RPGs. Yes all say it again in every thread that asks.

Nah. That's Fable. I can't even believe I paid money for that garbage. I will actually pay someone to get it out of my house. I'll throw in the 2nd for free.

Anyways. It's a great RPG and FF game. But it isn't my favorite and there are better RPGs out there.

Haven't played that many FF games, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the best FF games.

9.5/10 from me

Wagram said:
chocoloco said:

Nah. That's Fable. I can't even believe I paid money for that garbage. I will actually pay someone to get it out of my house. I'll throw in the 2nd for free.

Anyways. It's a great RPG and FF game. But it isn't my favorite and there are better RPGs out there.

Dude, I am glad we agree I hate fable with a passion too!!! The gamplay was so simple. Also I should correct my statement I meant the game that will make you quite JRPGS.

chocoloco said:
Wagram said:
chocoloco said:

Dude, I am glad we agree I hate fable with a passion too!!! The gamplay was so simple. Also I should correct my statement I meant the game that will make you quite JRPGS.

I might as well throw in my opinion here.

Fable is the best WRPG I have ever played and one of the best game last gen.