By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Months Have Passed, Dust Settled; Rate FFXIII!

Months Have Passed, Dust Settled; Rate FFXIII!

Best game ever! 12 3.51%

Best FF game ever! 21 6.14%

Good, but not my favorite FF game. 114 33.33%

Decent, but lots of better RPGs out there. 88 25.73%

Bad. It isn't enjoyable. 48 14.04%

Awful. A waste of money and time. 59 17.25%

Total:342

So just under 6 months ago I made a thread asking people to predict what their opinions of FFXIII would be. Now that the dust has settled and the hype lost, and you've had time to view the game in a cool and collected manner and organize your thoughts on it, what is your opinion on FFXIII? How was it? Vote in the poll, let me know what you liked and didn't like. I have now picked up the game for $24 used, and am about to start it. I'm curious to see the reactions. 

Around the Network

Good, but not my favorite FF game.

It's absolutely atrocious. It's about on par with eating glass.

The game lacks any exploration, towns and surprises in general. There is nothing in the game that hasn't been done before.

I'm not exactly a Final Fantasy fan, but at least most FF games are actual quality. FF XIII is among the worst games of this generation.

decent with lots of better RPGs out there.

My problem is that Final Fantasy has fallen from the pinnicle of RPGs it resided on in the SNES era.  This gen, games like Dragon Quest IX, Bowser's Inside Story, The World Ends With You, FF Tactics A2 and the like overshadow it

9.2/10

Very good. Best JRPG this gen.

Around the Network

It's ok but there are a lot better JRPG's out there.

its freaking amazing!

mM

Amazing game

I have to say, we have had this thread at least 3 times already

but It was Good, nowhere near my favorite, and there's better JRPG's out there.

Bad.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.