Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft's "Fighters Uncaged" leaked. Kinect title.

Finally a 'core' game for Kinect. When I first saw Kinect I imediately thought that the fighting genre is best suited for it.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

That looks pretty damn cool. This and Dance Central look to be a good representation of Kinect.

Sorry to be a buzzkill though, but what happens if you perform a move unfamiliar to the game?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Looks really interesting...but I don't want to shout to perform special moves. I'd love to see a new EA Fight Night with Kinect and Move support.

I'm a bit worried for multiplayer...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I hope you are able to make full use of the environment as a weapon.

I can only imagine the possibilities  fighting someone in a convenience mart and beating them with a box of cheerios or with tampons. Fighting in a school and using chalk erasers to momentarily disorient. Fighting in a hospital and choking the opponent out with IV tubing.

If you can't give your opponent a swirlie in a feces filled toilet, then I will not buy it.

That actually kinda looks ok.

I'm so getting this game day one.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Killiana1a said:

I hope you are able to make full use of the environment as a weapon.

I can only imagine the possibilities  fighting someone in a convenience mart and beating them with a box of cheerios or with tampons. Fighting in a school and using chalk erasers to momentarily disorient. Fighting in a hospital and choking the opponent out with IV tubing.

If you can't give your opponent a swirlie in a feces filled toilet, then I will not buy it.

No doubt a world of Jason Bourne wannabees will emerge. 

OT, this actually looks decent, I can understand the enthusiasm it's going to generate too. I mean let's face it the line up before this was nothing special. I can see this one game causing many more people to purchase Kinect. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

My problem with this game is it appears to just be following gestures. I'm more interested in a fighting game that actually follows my movements.

Its the same story with The Fight on the PS3.

Recently Completed
Gears 5
for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)