By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft's "Fighters Uncaged" leaked. Kinect title.

Mr Puggsly said:

My problem with this game is it appears to just be following gestures. I'm more interested in a fighting game that actually follows my movements.

Its the same story with The Fight on the PS3.

The problem with making it too precise is that you'd have to be really good at the moves otherwise you'd always get your ass kicked, lol! Maybe they could add it as an "expert mode" in future Kinect fighting games? I do however hope that the Michael Jackson Experience works like that so that your character's dancing is actually you dancing rather than like Dance Central where you perform a dance move and it triggers the character doing that move perfectly.

Around the Network

Not sure how this'll work with multiplayer, but it does look interesting. I'll keep my eye out for this and Dance Central.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Investing in a projector is key for this game...

Looks cool 1st great game on Kinect ... this and Dance Central! Looks like Microsoft Fails to impress with their kinect line up while 3rd parties are impressing...

Now this is Kinect.

Games which are not at all possible on any other current gen system in anyway.

Ubisoft seem to be really understanding Kinect for M$. This is their 2nd game.

Around the Network

Should be good only if you've got real control of the player, with punches and kicks  refelecting your true moves and not being pre-determined, otherwise the game could be repetitive and boring (The Fight Lights Out on PS Move could suffer from the same problem).

Lag wil also be a challenge here especially using quick punches and kicks. We'll see how Ubisoft will master it

One thing that will be missed with Kinect, especially in this category of games is the feedback of your moves (the famous last gen vibrations....  ;)   )

interresting but stiff.

disolitude said:

I mostly game on my projector, the problem is you're going to be standing between the screen and the projector.  So unless you stand to the side of the screen it's potentially a big problem.

daroamer said:
disolitude said:

I mostly game on my projector, the problem is you're going to be standing between the screen and the projector.  So unless you stand to the side of the screen it's potentially a big problem.

ceiling projector mount?

disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:

ceiling projector mount?

Yes, it's on the ceiling and my ceiling is 13 feet, but the screen takes up most of the wall.  At the base it's about 3 feet off the ground.  You want the screen at a comfortable height for watching movies while sitting.