By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft's "Fighters Uncaged" leaked. Kinect title.

Rpruett said:

I think this game looks absolutely horrible.  I can see the lag from the video.  The art direction is meh.  The game mechanics don't look good either.   The Fight or whatever looks more appealing to me and that doesn't look very good either. 

Oh come on, Dont be such a downer. I think this game is going to be awesome,  well atleast after 2 months or so. Just in case of bugs

I am one of the 1 million that pre-ordered Halo: Reach...Are you?

I think fightning over which console is better is stupid, they are both good consoles with some ups and downs.

Around the Network
KYxStud15 said:
Rpruett said:

I think this game looks absolutely horrible.  I can see the lag from the video.  The art direction is meh.  The game mechanics don't look good either.   The Fight or whatever looks more appealing to me and that doesn't look very good either. 

Oh come on, Dont be such a downer. I think this game is going to be awesome,  well atleast after 2 months or so. Just in case of bugs

Oh, It may be a total blast to play...It could just be one of those games I suppose.  Just looking at it,  I get a feeling of overall meh with it.  I certainly wouldn't buy a Kinect for this though, or purchase this game though.   Looked like a laggy Tekken Mini-game or something. 

Rpruett said:
KYxStud15 said:
Rpruett said:

Oh, It may be a total blast to play...It could just be one of those games I suppose.  Just looking at it,  I get a feeling of overall meh with it.  I certainly wouldn't buy a Kinect for this though, or purchase this game though.   Looked like a laggy Tekken Mini-game or something. 

I know how you feel, most of these Motion-control things really doesn't get me hyped as much as Halo Reach, but if i were to buy kinect, this would be a game i would buy. But I bought a xbox360 because i didnt feel like jumping around with the wii, i want to grab a controller, sit down and enjoy some games. 

I am one of the 1 million that pre-ordered Halo: Reach...Are you?

I think fightning over which console is better is stupid, they are both good consoles with some ups and downs.

lmao this game looks retarded

Well...The title looks to be deliver on the promise of what Kinect can deliver...Killer Instinct Kinect...ooohhh  aaaahh.  Lag might be a problem, but Microsoft seems to be throwing alot of effort to improving the software coding almost weekly, and also I heard an interview with the guys from Harmonix, about how they developed there own skeletal modeling for kinect, which for there purposes what more accurate and responsive then M$ solution.  So, I think by the second wave of Kinect games, lag is going to be almost a nonfactor.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder