By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft's "Fighters Uncaged" leaked. Kinect title.

daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:

Investing in a projector is key for this game...

I mostly game on my projector, the problem is you're going to be standing between the screen and the projector.  So unless you stand to the side of the screen it's potentially a big problem.

ceiling projector mount?

Yes, it's on the ceiling and my ceiling is 13 feet, but the screen takes up most of the wall.  At the base it's about 4 feet off the ground.  You want the screen at a comfortable height for watching movies while sitting.

Ah I see what you mean.

I guess i'll deal with this when I get there. May have to play slightly further away to avoid screen blocking...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:

I mostly game on my projector, the problem is you're going to be standing between the screen and the projector.  So unless you stand to the side of the screen it's potentially a big problem.

ceiling projector mount?

Yes, it's on the ceiling and my ceiling is 13 feet, but the screen takes up most of the wall.  At the base it's about 4 feet off the ground.  You want the screen at a comfortable height for watching movies while sitting.

Ah I see what you mean.

I guess i'll deal with this when I get there. May have to play slightly further away to avoid screen blocking...

If I'm standing right at the base of the couch I should be ok, but for something like this I'll need to be far enough away from the couch so that I'm not running in to it.  It would be pretty sweet though!  I'll have to experiment, maybe you can get away with being just a bit off the side.

daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:

ceiling projector mount?

Ah I see what you mean.

If I'm standing right at the base of the couch I should be ok, but for something like this I'll need to be far enough away from the couch so that I'm not running in to it.  It would be pretty sweet though!  I'll have to experiment, maybe you can get away with being just a bit off the side.

Yeah, I fugire I'll mount it super high and use Keystone correction... but this is getting ahead of myself as the project I ordered hasn't even arived yet. :)

disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:
daroamer said:
disolitude said:

ceiling projector mount?

Ah I see what you mean.

Yeah, I fugire I'll mount it super high and use Keystone correction... but this is getting ahead of myself as the project I ordered hasn't even arived yet. :)

Awesome.  You'll love it for regular gaming.  I rarely play on my TV anymore and it's not small, it's 56", but you can't compare it to the cinematic experience of a big screen.

Playing Mass Effect is even more epic!

I wonder if you can pull off Mortal Kombat style falaties...ripping out hearts anyone?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

I wonder if you can pull off Mortal Kombat style falaties...ripping out hearts anyone?

Nope

Sweep said:
A Bad Clown said:

Nope

I think he was joking. :)

selnor said:

Now this is Kinect.

Games which are not at all possible on any other current gen system in anyway.

Ubisoft seem to be really understanding Kinect for M$. This is their 2nd game.

You forget MJ and Child of Eden?(even it's multi-platform)

I will become the next new CHUCK NORRIS of Xbox Live... yes...

I am one of the 1 million that pre-ordered Halo: Reach...Are you?

I think fightning over which console is better is stupid, they are both good consoles with some ups and downs.

I think this game looks absolutely horrible.  I can see the lag from the video.  The art direction is meh.  The game mechanics don't look good either.   The Fight or whatever looks more appealing to me and that doesn't look very good either.