By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW OPM scans confirms Tuning, Go-karts, 70+ tracks and more for GT5

M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:

F*** yeah!!!! I just saw this news now on N4G, and was about to create a thread when I saw there was one already. 

Pretty much the biggest package ever created for a racing game, and there's still surprises to be announced???? Gamescon couldn't come sooner

hehe at work and bored and suepervisor isn't around so I beat ya'all to it :P and yea I honestly think GC will be way bigger for sony than E3 this year

Of course, GT5 alone is going to steal the show, since Europe's is the biggest territory for Gran Turismo games

Oh, and did anyone notice the big red circle in the track scans? Editeur de Circuit!!!! Track Editor confirmed!

I just looking at how pretty it was :P but HELL YEAH! seriously we won't need another sim racer for...years

After GT5 releases, I don't think i'll have enough time for any other console game for quite some time

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I am buying the hell out of this game. It is the only game I am really really excited about.

I heard Goldstine on a podcast say that he thought the new NFS would outsell this game... and he was serious.

This is the biggest game so far this gen both in sales and quality in my opinion.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Surprises? WHAT Surprises?

We Have Content the Likes of Which God Has Never Seen!

there is NO MORE ROOM for Surprises!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

Dynamic Weather

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:

F*** yeah!!!! I just saw this news now on N4G, and was about to create a thread when I saw there was one already. 

Pretty much the biggest package ever created for a racing game, and there's still surprises to be announced???? Gamescon couldn't come sooner

hehe at work and bored and suepervisor isn't around so I beat ya'all to it :P and yea I honestly think GC will be way bigger for sony than E3 this year

Of course, GT5 alone is going to steal the show, since Europe's is the biggest territory for Gran Turismo games

Oh, and did anyone notice the big red circle in the track scans? Editeur de Circuit!!!! Track Editor confirmed!

I just looking at how pretty it was :P but HELL YEAH! seriously we won't need another sim racer for...years

After GT5 releases, I don't think i'll have enough time for any other console game for quite some time

it doesn't matter how busy you will be playing GT5! You will come here once a day and tell us how great it is young man!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:

Batmobile OR really really old car models

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nightsurge said:

Lol, man!  No wonder it is taking forever... they are putting like 4 different games into one!  Kart racing, sim racing, f1 racing, and NASCAR racing... Sheesh!

5 Games.

Don't forget the WRC

OT:
Definitive!!!

And with a confirmed Track Editor!! This game is THE game for Car lovers, Racing lovers... And gaming lovers!!

Porcupine_I said:
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:

it doesn't matter how busy you will be playing GT5! You will come here once a day and tell us how great it is young man!

I will, I will  

May even create an official VGC league or tournament of the sorts. With the new online lobbies, it should be a breeze.

Current PC Build

ultraslick said:

This is the biggest game so far this gen both in sales and quality in my opinion.

ROFL what? How can you claim that when it hasn't even been released yet? You Sony Defense Force kids always give me a chuckle. GT5 won't sell half of what Mario Kart Wii has sold. Even if 50% of all PS3 owners buy GT5, it still won't match MK Wii.  

AAAAAHahahAHAHAHAhaha. Epic fanboyism.

This game will really be something. Maybe it will be a GOTY contender after all.

By the way, someone will soon change it's username to "bantime". Edit - it already did after all...