By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW OPM scans confirms Tuning, Go-karts, 70+ tracks and more for GT5

Source

As a user posted translation goes
- Go-karts.
- 70+ tracks ( from 20 countries ).
- No Porsche.
- Tuning.
- 16 players online.
- Worth the wait. :)
- Confirms Standard / Premium differences.
- Good 3D and head tracking.
- Surprises.

Please go to the source for Hi res versions and also if anyone who speaks the language can confirm these it would be sweeet, thanks.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Not just Go Karts, either.  Pogo Sticks, unicycles, little red wagons, speedboats (?) the Homer (designed by Homer Simpson), and that truck from Dumb and Dumber with the dog ears are all expected to be in GT5.  Sony isn't fucking around with this one.

-I recall when Forza 3 came out, there was a specific brand of car (Ferrari) that they had exclusive license to.  Does anyone know how long the rights to that vehicle was?  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the delays with GT5 had something to do with waiting for that contract to expire so that GT5 could be the most complete racing game, ever.

So it's pretty much the best bang for your buck piece of gaming software ever created? I guess I can live with only buying one PS3 game this year...

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Yep and I'm sure we haven't seen all it has yet either...GC will tell

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

why is there No Porsches?

Around the Network

HOOOOOLY MOLY!

DAMN! 70 tracks & gokarts????? we'll have F1 too!!!!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

I'd expect a lot more "racing" fans to post here.. they certainly took over the FORZA 3 thread..

cough

mM
leo-j said:

I'd expect a lot more "racing" fans to post here.. they certainly took over the FORZA 3 thread..

cough

:P Couldn't have said it better myself

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I just can't wait, it is sad that there is no porsche but i don't care this game is sick with content!!! Now i feel the urge to drive my car as fast as I can. Yes 0-60 mph in...11 seconds wtf, stupid stratus!!!

Still no Submarines, WTF is this crap? PD is getting lazy

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.