By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW OPM scans confirms Tuning, Go-karts, 70+ tracks and more for GT5

Severance said:

Still no Submarines, WTF is this crap? PD is getting lazy

I'm still waiting for my Tank! I'll be slow but no damn car is gonna go ahead of me if they value their lives :P

but yea we won't need a racing sim for ages to come which will give this game amazing legs

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Lol, man!  No wonder it is taking forever... they are putting like 4 different games into one!  Kart racing, sim racing, f1 racing, and NASCAR racing... Sheesh!

Omg, 70plus tracks... holy macaroni!!!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

snfr said:

indeed, how did they fit all this on bluray? =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
snfr said:

indeed, how did they fit all this on bluray? =s

I'm waiting for Yamauchi to complain that blu-ray isn't big enough for GT5 (just like Kojima did with MGS4).

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

Definitive....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

F*** yeah!!!! I just saw this news now on N4G, and was about to create a thread when I saw there was one already. 

Pretty much the biggest package ever created for a racing game, and there's still surprises to be announced???? Gamescon couldn't come sooner

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

F*** yeah!!!! I just saw this news now on N4G, and was about to create a thread when I saw there was one already. 

Pretty much the biggest package ever created for a racing game, and there's still surprises to be announced???? Gamescon couldn't come sooner

hehe at work and bored and suepervisor isn't around so I beat ya'all to it :P and yea I honestly think GC will be way bigger for sony than E3 this year

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:

hehe at work and bored and suepervisor isn't around so I beat ya'all to it :P and yea I honestly think GC will be way bigger for sony than E3 this year

Of course, GT5 alone is going to steal the show, since Europe's is the biggest territory for Gran Turismo games

Oh, and did anyone notice the big red circle in the track scans? Editeur de Circuit!!!! Track Editor confirmed!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lestatdark said:

Of course, GT5 alone is going to steal the show, since Europe's is the biggest territory for Gran Turismo games

Oh, and did anyone notice the big red circle in the track scans? Editeur de Circuit!!!! Track Editor confirmed!

I just looking at how pretty it was :P but HELL YEAH! seriously we won't need another sim racer for...years

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!