By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BHR-3 said:

why isnt noone buying 120£ arcades or 150£ pound elites in EU?

over here arcades are $150 and elites are 250 and come with 2 games from the holiday bundles thats sounds like a better deal for a new 360 owner than $300 360S with no games at all

unless theres is low demand for the 360 console itself in EU and it just existing owners waiting to upgrade to the newer version

you got the point

most of the people interesting in an old 360 already has one
that is why the price cut has no effect at all (I m even surprised indeed)

perhaps, adjustement will correct this later ...

I m guessing most of the Slim sales will be  REbuying sales. This  also happened with the PS3 Slim last year.

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
BHR-3 said:

over here arcades are $150 and elites are 250 and come with 2 games from the holiday bundles thats sounds like a better deal for a new 360 owner than $300 360S with no games at all

unless theres is low demand for the 360 console itself in EU and it just existing owners waiting to upgrade to the newer version

you got the point

I m guessing most of the Slim sales will be  REbuying sales. This  also happened with the PS3 Slim last year.

me too i thought it would of out sold ps3 this week and even last week

the value is very good with the old skus and there are quite and reliable there not the 360 of 05-07 you can argue bout the HDD size but 360's dont consome HDDs like PS3 do

if when the 360S launch week comes and its sales are still lower than PS3s i'll be shocked some more

maybe supply is low for the old skus maybe most of the old skus are in NA we'll find out soon

Play Me

I expect a different reception in UK from the rest of EU, maybe this is the reason it's so difficult to agree on any prediction or opinion about sales related to XB360 in Europe...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

kowenicki said:
libellule said:
BHR-3 said:

you got the point

so you expect all new buyers of a 360 to buy the old console????

why?

wouldnt they wait for the 360s?

by your logic this means that 360 purchases will all but cease after the initial boost from the slim... you are talking nonsense.

Kowen you did not get the point. There is no nonsense there. You are also the proof that "the Slim sales will be  REbuying sales". To some extend of course.

Please guys dont make Kowenicki cry. Just say that when the XBOX 360 launches in EU it will sell 1000000000 units on day one.

Around the Network

I expect Xbox 360S to sell 85k when the 360 launch. I may be underestimating, but that's my guess.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Sony is taking over Others and I doubt it but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if P.S.3 starts outselling Wii in Others...Microsoft is trying though they should stick with America.

that sounds like a wet dream. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Well it looks like everyone sold less than last week. It will be interesting to see if the sales keep going down. Well other than 360 which should see a boost when the 360s is released.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Pretty decent 360 numbers considering inevitable low stock, and most people are probably waiting for the 360S.

shinyuhadouken said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Sony is taking over Others and I doubt it but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if P.S.3 starts outselling Wii in Others...Microsoft is trying though they should stick with America.

that sounds like a wet dream.

With 10k units between them and Gran Turismo 5 releasing in the coming months... It's not so much a wet dream these days.

We've seen it happen in Japan. "EMEAA" could be next.