By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
steverhcp02 said:
RageBot said:

Still, VERY impressive legs for RDR.

Agreed, and pitiful legs for God of War :(

I never noticed MW2 on PS3 has outsold the 360 version, thats crazy.

GoW 3 seems to be settling in the 7-8k region in others and 20-30k in America. Pretty good if you ask me.

Holiday should cause massive sales spikes...especially in America. 3 million plus this year and 4 million plus lifetime.

Many haters doubted it'll get to 2.5million.

RDR is showing massive legs.

Around the Network

Those are awful hardware sales all around, Wii selling around 60k is dissapointing.

Ps2 and psp aren't doing bad for dead consoles lol

anywho goodn umbers, pretty weak for 360 considering the price cuts but the s should give it a nice temp boost soon

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

how can anyone think this Xmass wil be dull for sony when their biggest game EVER releases...Gran Tourismo5.... with socom4 and littlebigplanet2  software sales wise this Xmas will be te biggest yet for sony

ATI 66%: Nvidia 34%. I think this week was yet another really good week for ATI inspite the fact that Nvidia has come back a little stronger over the past year or so. Still however we shouldn't forget that the PC market share for GPUs is really the reverse of the console market, so in that context ATIs performance this week is still REALLY good.

Around the Network

Good numbers all around.  Very interested to see how well the 360S sells upon arrival (all depending on whether or not MS ships enough consoles).  

This awful mugginess could actually help XB360 Short sales, when it launches, where it is not very much advertised (outside USA, UK and a few other countries only on the net you can find enough infos on it), because people that can't go to the sea will hang around malls for their air conditioning and they'll notice it. This same wheather won't help SW sales, though.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

PS3 too close to Wii for my liking. If Wii can just leg it out until some bigger titles like Wii Party, Just Dance 2, Epic Mickey, DKC, and Goldeneye come out, it will be smooth sailing for Nintendo. Other M is coming soon but I don't see that game being much of a hardware mover.

kowenicki said:
steverhcp02 said:
RageBot said:

Still, VERY impressive legs for RDR.

Agreed, and pitiful legs for God of War :(

I never noticed MW2 on PS3 has outsold the 360 version, thats crazy.

why..?

the ps3 install base is higher.

To follow the cliche, the 360 does have a more shooter-keen audience.

It's not necessarily "crazy", as RageBot put it, but it is still a little surprising.

BHR-3 said:
kowenicki said:

360 holding up despite everyone knowing the 360S is coming in 2 weeks.

those cut price deals are working to clear the old inventory.

PS3 and Wii close (ish)

what the hell are you talking a bout 360 has been doing 30ks even before E3

I will highlight the bit you seem to have ignored "despite everyone knowing the 360S is coming in 2 weeks"

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.