By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turn 10 PR BASHING the PS MOVE! (Ouch)

UBER FAIL!!!

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Darth, It is turn 10. Don't give them anymore attention than they deserve....and they deserve none.

Edit: I know by commenting on this thread, I am giving them attention...

they deserv bad attentin after how they behave. My friends (who hve xbox) used to laugh at me sayng gt5 will be bettr thn forza 3 becaus of their PR last year.

Barozi on 06/23/10 20:25 GMT

Why did you even post this ?

It's not like we need more support for this stupid war by making it accessible for a discussion here

Ironically enough, you are adding to that discussion

I hope the same people ridiculing and criticizing  Jaffe for speaking out on Twisted Metal criticism come in here now and do the same at Turn 10

edit: ah, they have arrived but sound so different now

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

kiefer23 said:
MrBubbles said:
darthdevidem01 said:

<

Chespace, a community PR from Turn 10, had this to say,
 "I don't know if Move is going to bomb, but at this point, nobody gives a shit. Even Sony fans would rather talk about Kinect."

seems true enough based on whats going on around here.  look at all the kinect threads.  full of sony supporters.

Exactly what I was going to say. Sony fans really are talking more about Kinetic. It may not be in a good way but they're still talking about it...

Around the Network

Atleast they acknowledge the existence of WMplus.

darthdevidem01 said:
Barozi said:

It's not like we need more support for this stupid war by making it accessible for a discussion here

If I didn't someone else would have. If a company makes unproffesional statements like these, expect them to be discussed.

If you don't like it simply don't post in such threads and report it to moderators. Thank you.

Best reason I've ever heard *rolls eyes*

MrBubbles said:
darthdevidem01 said:

<

Chespace, a community PR from Turn 10, had this to say,
 "I don't know if Move is going to bomb, but at this point, nobody gives a shit. Even Sony fans would rather talk about Kinect."

seems true enough based on whats going on around here.  look at all the kinect threads.  full of sony supporters.

All threads on this site are full of Sony supporters. It's just our demographic.

Look at opinion rather than attention, and you'll see that, on this site at least, Move is doing better.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

blazinhead89 said:

Barozi on 06/23/10 20:25 GMT

Ironically enough, you are adding to that discussion

Nope I'm trying to derail the thread

Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Barozi said:

If I didn't someone else would have. If a company makes unproffesional statements like these, expect them to be discussed.

If you don't like it simply don't post in such threads and report it to moderators. Thank you.

Best reason I've ever heard *rolls eyes*

Thank your for continuing to increase the post count of this thread!

@forest-spirit

That means they all own Wiis too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey