By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turn 10 PR BASHING the PS MOVE! (Ouch)

TURN 10 PR BASHING THE PLAYSTATION MOVE
Turn 10 at it again, spewing fanboy remarks and attacking other aspects of the industry that have no importance to them.

Posted by Arthur I. on Jun 23, 2010 15:16 (57 mins ago)

Remember months ago when Microsoft employees would bash the competition on popular gaming forums? Remember Turn 10 running their mouths about how Forza will be the definitive sim racer? Regardless of how well your memory is, it looks like another case of "fanboy" within the respected industry.

Chespace, a community PR from Turn 10, had this to say,
 "I don't know if Move is going to bomb, but at this point, nobody gives a shit. Even Sony fans would rather talk about Kinect."

Coming from the mouth of a person responsible for Forza's image, we can tell the failure is strong with this one.

But wait! He continues!

"I dunno, it just feels like Sony threw a Move party and nobody showed up. It's just so unimaginative. I didn't care for Wii motion plus. How is Move any different?

As for sitting down to play the Forza preview we showed -- I don't expect you to know this of course since you weren't at E3, but you can play the game sitting down and Dan showed this in the demo booth.

So there you go, some reassurance or something."

When Move DOES succeed, will we be able to laugh at his face? Only time will tell.

Ouch pretty harsh!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

who are turn 10?

are they ms devs?

if so, that was pretty low

darthdevidem01 said:

<
 "I don't know if Move is going to bomb, but at this point, nobody gives a shit. Even Sony fans would rather talk about Kinect."

seems true enough based on whats going on around here.  look at all the kinect threads.  full of sony supporters.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Why did you even post this ?

It's not like we need more support for this stupid war by making it accessible for a discussion here

Darth, It is turn 10. Don't give them anymore attention than they deserve....and they deserve none.

Edit: I know by commenting on this thread, I am giving them attention...

Around the Network

They are jst afraid gt5 will outsell forza 3, so strt hate on sony agen, they did this last year too. bt tht is very rude and unproffesional.

Barozi said:

It's not like we need more support for this stupid war by making it accessible for a discussion here

If I didn't someone else would have. If a company makes unproffesional statements like these, expect them to be discussed.

If you don't like it simply don't post in such threads and report it to moderators. Thank you.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MrBubbles said:
darthdevidem01 said:

<

seems true enough based on whats going on around here.  look at all the kinect threads.  full of sony supporters.

Exactly what I was going to say. Sony fans really are talking more about Kinetic. It may not be in a good way but they're still talking about it...

Well, he did hit the nail on the head with his first post.

darthdevidem01 said:
Barozi said:

If I didn't someone else would have. If a company makes unproffesional statements like these, expect them to be discussed.

If you don't like it simply don't post in such threads and report it to moderators. Thank you.

yeah unprofessional like saying their game was the definitive racing sim. get real.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur