By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turn 10 PR BASHING the PS MOVE! (Ouch)

Man you people are sensitive and last I checked this Gen Forza 3 is the definitive racing simulator. 

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Why are they saying that? Because they are Microsoft Employees and Xbox 360 fanboys. If they weren't fanboys they wouldn't be saying such unprofessional and stupid things. Of couse companies bash each other but with responsible words.

(BTW: I'm not really a fanboy but I've never liked the 360 and still don't. To me it just seems like Microsoft wants to take over every market by throwing shit in every market.)

Is this serious response from Turn 10 employee? Well not that I'm surprised after all the fail they've had prior to Forza 3 release, badmouthing competetion, claiming BS statements and not delivering on what they've promised... but still.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Turn 10 knows how we all cant wait to play Forza 3 via Kinect, pretending to hold a steering wheel while our arms will be cramping cause there's so many laps in a race.......yea thats the shit.

V-r0cK said:

Turn 10 knows how we all cant wait to play Forza 3 via Kinect, pretending to hold a steering wheel while our arms will be cramping cause there's so many laps in a race.......yea thats the shit.

That kinect modes only a minigame and looked really cool for playing short bursts actually.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The interesting part to me is that he seems to debunk the whole Kotaku "can't play kinect while sitting atm" theory pretty flippantly, I wonder if there's any truth to that, you would think that someone would have noticed if it was at MS's booth as the guy says.

And yes, those who badmouthed Jaffe but now make excuses for Turn 10 should reevaluate their motives, but the same can be said for those who went the other direction.

darthdevidem01 said:
V-r0cK said:

That kinect modes only a minigame and looked really cool for playing short bursts actually.

Than it better be on IPhone, short bursts are not worth turning your console on for.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

XD That's just embarrissing for Turn10. Why would they say sucha thing? One thing is to say they don't like, another thing is to say it's a piece of shit.

Porcupine_I said:

I hope the same people ridiculing and criticizing  Jaffe for speaking out on Twisted Metal criticism come in here now and do the same at Turn 10

edit: ah, they have arrived but sound so different now

LAWL :D exactly my good man exactly...I was thinking how similar they are to Turn 10

anywho oT: they are full of it and by it I mean fail and to those who wonder why so many threads about kinect are on this forum? it's easy..apart from some recent showings of game we still do not have proper confirmation about the prices, complete initial line up etc etc on it...for the MOVE they showed it back at GDC and we had plenty of threads here to talk about it..we know the pircing, we have seen the games, we have seen the hands on previews by many saying how great it works and so on....for kinect there are so many threads about technical issues as well..like 'sitting' lol...so yea please keep your double standards to yourselves please, thnks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MrBubbles said:
darthdevidem01 said:

<

Chespace, a community PR from Turn 10, had this to say,
 "I don't know if Move is going to bomb, but at this point, nobody gives a shit. Even Sony fans would rather talk about Kinect."

seems true enough based on whats going on around here.  look at all the kinect threads.  full of sony supporters.

Ya, but from what I've gathered from anyone that went to E3, Kinect barely works while Move does.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453