By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

Ps3 said:

My avatar is the best because Taylor Swift is a living legend and has as much talent as the musical greats from years ago.

Can't argue with that! She played at Auburn University(that's where I go) a couple of months ago.

Around the Network

It is a combination of Courage which is the best thing ever invented from the internet and Gurren Lagann which is the best anime ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

My Mad Hatter avatar was the best! Soon, he'll be back.

RolStoppable said:

My avatar is glorious because it's scarier than Khuutra's.

Scarier? I find quite... attractive...

But mine is better, for obvious reasons.

Around the Network
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

Because it reminds me of the babe...

what babe?

Oh, y'know... the one with the power.

what power?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Mine is best, because Princess Mononoke is an epic anime movie. :3

lolita said:

Mine is best, because Princess Mononoke is an epic anime movie. :3

Wrong! Its THE epic anime movie

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

My avatar wins coz it's legenadary. No avatar is as legendary as mine.

axumblade said:
Akvod said:

My Avatar > Your Avatar  >>>> My old avatar

;)

inFamous 2 fankit released recently. Gonna try to make some new sigs and avatars after work and lifting today.