By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

It has a panda wearing a funny hat.

Around the Network

because..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

because she's hot

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Because it contains the most awesome Playstation character from the most awesome playstation game Medievil.

Sir Daniel Fortesque!!! (muffled because he misses his lower jaw he lost it somewhere)

also he has a great backstory.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

pearljammer said:

Because it reminds me of the babe...

what babe?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

My avatar is great because I'm a Nintendo fan and this avatar perfectly captures my whiny and oversensitive nature.

It is also made by freaking Kunihiko Tanaka!!!

Synchronised with signature and edited myself.

Those who know her, know that she is Boss.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

RolStoppable said:

My avatar is glorious because it's scarier than Khuutra's.

No what's scarier is a male with a kim possible avatar. It's also scary,that I know it's a kim possible avatar. lol

because he knew Porcupine

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’