By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

...My Avatar is glorious because Bruce Campbell is the greatest B-Movie Star in B-Movie History. There was even a college drinking game created that involves taking a shot for every time he overacts in Army of Darkness. Bruce himself stated that he'd hate to bring that torture upon anybody. This is my boomstick! Next...

Around the Network

Raziel understands me and I him

Because she's hot

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!!!!!!

Because it reminds me of the babe...

Around the Network

Because I've had the same one since I joined and that makes me unique. And cool. And eloquent. And, of course, handsome and a great overall success in life.

Well, clearly...

The title should have been: The "My Avatar is the greatest" thread. Just saying!

On topic, hmmm do I really have to explain myself?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

The title should have been: The "My Avatar is the greatest" thread. Just saying!

Why don't you just get lost? It's called a typo. Do you like to correct people all of the time? You must be a blast at all of the parties when everybody shoves you in the closet to shut you up. Get a life.

sguy78 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Why don't you just get lost? It's called a typo. Do you like to correct people all of the time? You must be a blast at all of the parties when everybody shoves you in the closet to shut you up. Get a life.

I agree with Mups, not reading through the thread title before you post it is just plain lazy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, mine is the best because Code Geass= Awesome.