By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:
Because it reminds me of the babe...

what babe?

Oh, y'know... the one with the power.

What power? 

The power of Voodoo.

pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power?

The power of Voodoo.

What voodoo?

pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power?

The power of Voodoo.

Who do?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power? 

The power of Voodoo.

Hoodoo?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power? 

The power of Voodoo.

Hoodoo?

You do!

pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power? 

The power of Voodoo.

Hoodoo?

You do!

Do what? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Final-Fan said:
pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:

what babe?

What power? 

The power of Voodoo.

Hoodoo?

You do!

Do what? 

Remind me of the babe!

Okay... we all undoubtedly have this in our heads (unless you were deprived of a childhood or had been born much later)