By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

O-D-C said:

Mine is from the greatest game ever, so I win

I don't remember that guy from Super mario galaxy!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
O-D-C said:

I think it's more like a distortioned version of a chrono trigger enemy

morenoingrato said:
killeryoshis said:
O-D-C said:

I think it's more like a distortioned version of a chrono trigger enemy

I didn't know there were Chrono Trigger enemies in Super Metroid...

because the divine powers that be saw it fit to bless me with thine power over all avatars. my avatar is the eternally sacred relic of these divine beings that has made this wish of theirs so. it whatches over all with grace and awsomeness. it knows all, sees all. it is the emodiment of the power of the gods thus it is it is all powerful and a god in and of itself. i am merely the mortal blessed to carry this divine power and spread it greatness! KNEEL BEFORE MY AVATAR! KNEEL!!!!!!

......and it shows Link in doll form and thats just adorable!

Mummelmann said:
Because I've had the same one since I joined and that makes me unique. And cool. And eloquent. And, of course, handsome and a great overall success in life.

Washu-chan, the GREATEST SCIENTIFIC GENIUS IN THE UNIVERSE, begs to differ that you are unique in that way.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

because frank sinatra is epic and this mug shot of him is epic too

Fab_GS said:
Ahem....

Let me guess.  Sand on your boots?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

pearljammer said:
Porcupine_I said:
pearljammer said:
Because it reminds me of the babe...

what babe?

Oh, y'know... the one with the power.

What power? 

Sunny ^_^

4 ≈ One

My avatar is the greatest because he's the coolest rival ever in the series!

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity