By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

Mine condones making orphans of innocent animals, then traumatizing the beastie by wearing the parents' remains around the little tyke.

Around the Network

Because I adore football and this team will win the world cup this year !!!! (or maybe not...)

sguy78 said:

...My Avatar is glorious because Bruce Campbell is the greatest B-Movie Star in B-Movie History. There was even a college drinking game created that involves taking a shot for every time he overacts in Army of Darkness. Bruce himself stated that he'd hate to bring that torture upon anybody. This is my boomstick! Next...

I didn't know he was a gray face...

It matches my awesome sig

Hmm, dont know about the greatest, I still think it's awesome though.

Around the Network

I was just going to change it, but my avatar is the greatest because it's the pinnacle of narcissism, a Mario-faced ship. He's as narcissic as me!

lolwut

guiduc said:

I was just going to change it, but my avatar is the greatest because it's the pinnacle of narcissism, a Mario-faced ship. He's as narcissic as me!

Well at least you don't deny it. Hehe!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Enjoy folks

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

My avatar is the best because Taylor Swift is a living legend and has as much talent as the musical greats from years ago.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!