By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "My Avatar is the greatest thread"...

Ahem....

Around the Network
Dan D. said:
sguy78 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

The title should have been: The "My Avatar is the greatest" thread. Just saying!

On topic, hmmm do I really have to explain myself?

Why don't you just get lost? It's called a typo. Do you like to correct people all of the time? You must be a blast at all of the parties when everybody shoves you in the closet to shut you up. Get a life.

I agree with Mups, not reading through the thread title before you post it is just plain lazy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you stop derailing the thread? Answer the question in the title.

sguy78 said:

Why don't you stop derailing the thread? Answer the question in the title.

I already did.

Mine reminds me on how awsome I was back in my days also its scares people away

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

sguy78 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

The title should have been: The "My Avatar is the greatest" thread. Just saying!

On topic, hmmm do I really have to explain myself?

Why don't you just get lost? It's called a typo. Do you like to correct people all of the time? You must be a blast at all of the parties when everybody shoves you in the closet to shut you up. Get a life.

Oh wow, you seem to be extremely mad for no reason. I should have put a little smily right beside the sentence so you "get" that I was not even serious.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

My avatar's awesome because it's one of the most beautiful singers in the world  

Epica and Simone Simmons FTW

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Because it's new and fresh...

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

lestatdark said:

I thought that was you o-O

mM
leo-j said:
lestatdark said:

I thought that was you o-O

I'm a guy  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Just look at it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger