By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Real E3 Winner is...

S.T.A.G.E. said:

To OP: Of course Microsoft would win over Google views. They are deep in the pockets of the American media. I could've predicted this. The majority of people who were at E3 though were gamers. Nintendo won as weird as it sounds.

That doesn't sound weird at all. In fact, it's music to my ears.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I could make 100 websites devoted to Kinect, but I'm still never going to buy it.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

So the amount of news hits determines the winner of E3?  You learn something new every day.

I like my own theory that last year Microsoft won because they had the most celebrities show up much better.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Pyro as Bill said:

I typed  '3ds' and 'kinetic' in google and got slightly different results.

Nintendo still wins.

Probably because it's KINECT, not KINETIC.

amp316 said:

So the amount of news hits determines the winner of E3?  You learn something new every day.

I like my own theory that last year Microsoft won because they had the most celebrities show up much better.

Around the Network

lol i still remember when x360 version of ffxiii was more searched upon and we all know what happened from that, yeah ps3 version sold more lolz, so basically what i'm saying is just because people searched for it the most does not mean MS won, in my books it was ninty followed by sony, and ms dead last

according to most games journo's who went, MS came out bottom of the pack and Nintendo way ahead.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Those 4000-odd news stories could well all say "the conference was terrible and I'm selling my 360"

They don't, but that's not the point. Buzz isn't always positive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

FF_Fanatic said:

lol i still remember when x360 version of ffxiii was more searched upon and we all know what happened from that, yeah ps3 version sold more lolz, so basically what i'm saying is just because people searched for it the most does not mean MS won, in my books it was ninty followed by sony, and ms dead last

Though I would love to agree with you because I think the logic of his analysis is failed, I think somehow yours is also. You should not only consider which console version sold better: if there was a way to know how many undecided chose an XBOX 360 over a PS3 when they heard that they newer FF main title was no longer a Sony exclusive.

I gave it a try, but added flags to remove microsoft/sony/nintendo where appropriate.(As in "E3 2010 Microsoft -sony -nintendo"

Exclusive Google News: 
MS = 1,355
Sony = 1,206
Nin = 1,472