By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing Crysis 2 images. Simply amazing.

selnor said:

With Crysis 2 looking this amazing. I cant wait to see the 360 exclusive they are making.

And I can't wait to see the better PS3 exclusive they are making... >_>

Anyone know if this would support keyboard and mouse for the PS3?

Around the Network

Why is leo-j talking about the grafix of Rage all of a sudden? Did it show a E3 trailer? I havent seen any.

Slimebeast said:

Why is leo-j talking about the grafix of Rage all of a sudden? Did it show a E3 trailer? I havent seen any.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30080

alright I guess the art style is what got me.. RAGE Looks good but not that good..  FF XIII tops it for me

mM
leo-j said:

alright I guess the art style is what got me.. RAGE Looks good but not that good..  FF XIII tops it for me

What Rage offers is pretty much no textures are the same and very good AI, what that means is a non-bland open world to explorer in games like, for example, Fallout, or MMOs, anything big basically, and is going to be as usual, best on PC. You won't see the actual powers of CryEngine3 or idTech5 unless you are on PC, but they look fine on consoles.

Around the Network

I don't know why everyone gets so worked up over graphics when it comes to shooters. To be honest I'm looking more forward to Wii's Goldeneye remake than any of these potential graphics kings.

exactly why I was impressed the moment I saw it.. you don't get that with any game ever

mM
dahuman said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow, just wow

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Vetteman94 said:

They had to leave the jungle to get this game to run on the consoles.  The consoles couldnt reproduce what Crysis and Warhead did with the jungle set peices. Coming to a city environment where everything is square and has sharp corners,  much easier to make look good.   When its all said and done this game will look great on the PC,  but nothing that spectacular on the consoles.  It will easily be surpassed by one of the exclusives coming out on each console

I can't agree anymore.

I would add that the new direction taken by Crysis 3 means it is now downgraded to the HD consoles, which are just a five year old computer. After beating Crysis a few times, graphics are great but the sandbox gameplay is just meh , just another random stealth FPS to me (but the tank onslaught fight that was great imho !!!).

I don't expect that much from this second opus.

dahuman said:
Slimebeast said:

Thank you. It looks quite good considering it's supposed to be in 60fps and has a fairly long draw distance.