Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Amazing Amazing High Quality The Legend of Zelda: SS Screens

http://www.thetanooki.com/2010/06/15/first-screenshots-and-details-of-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/

* my god these look amazing..jaw droping!*

Around the Network

im gonna die if i stay in this thread any longer.. this is the ultimate art direction for Zelda.

Extremely good looking indeed! I have the video in high quality too. Love the style, though I wasn't expecting that this morning!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

Extremely good looking indeed! I have the video in high quality too. Love the style, though I wasn't expecting that this morning!

fuck! me either i completely missed the unvieling becuase i overslept.

IMO the game should look a bit less cartoony (I'd love a more realistic/darker shade to the graphics but still have it cel shaded. Call it dark cel shaded if you will...kind of like Majora's Mask art) since this is adult Link we're playing, and the trees and stuff need some more work (Epic Mickey's trees looked great!) but otherwise it looks great :)

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Linkamoto is not pleased.

*counting the times I have fainted after watching this*

This one is amazing.

Time to start playing Twilight Princess!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Smeags said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Linkamoto is not pleased.

About the presentation I guess. The rest was top notch!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!