By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Amazing Amazing High Quality The Legend of Zelda: SS Screens

I think it looks fugly in pictures... but it also looks like it looks great in movement. It's an art style that sould fit zelda nicely.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I wanted TP style

sc94597 said:

This one is amazing.

OMG , yes that is amazing.... I guess zelda took a page from okami there... make the world look like a painting (though I haven't gotten around to playing okami... I may be wrong).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Very good! it truly is Twilight Princess meets Wind Waker

andremop said:

Very good! it truly is Twilight Princess meets Wind Waker

LOL "Hi Wind Waker, I'm Twilight Princess. Let's have sex and make a baby and call it 'Skyward Sword.'"

Around the Network

i will get this when it comes out, because i love the zelda series. but i prefer the graphics of twilight princess over this cel-shaded stuff, the only zelda i didnt like was wind waker. they went from a dark theme zelda in twilight princess to a cartoony look, not impressed with that. hopefully the gameplay and other stuff are good.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I am happy to see a game in this generation have vibrant color. arnt you guys tired of the boring overdone overused nity gritty dark colors?

Don't wanna be a downer, but kinda not feeling the art style. Looks kinda like that fanmade 3d remake of zelda 2 to me.

Doesn't look great to me imo. 

I was hoping  for a more 'darker' Zelda, not for a 'I just ate spacecake' Zelda. Oh well, as long as the gameplay is good I guess.  

I think it looks great, I think this type of art style fits the Wii very well, the darker Zelda can wait until their next console.