By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Amazing Amazing High Quality The Legend of Zelda: SS Screens

joris40 said:

Doesn't look great to me imo. 

I was hoping  for a more 'darker' Zelda, not for a 'I just ate spacecake' Zelda. Oh well, as long as the gameplay is good I guess.  

I don't know exactly what this means, but the image I have conjured up seems more exciting than darkness.

You may want to elaborate on your oddball commentary.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Looks great, but I liked Twilight Princess better.  The gameplay will suck me in as usual anyways.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Gnac said:
joris40 said:

Doesn't look great to me imo. 

I was hoping  for a more 'darker' Zelda, not for a 'I just ate spacecake' Zelda. Oh well, as long as the gameplay is good I guess.  

I don't know exactly what this means, but the image I have conjured up seems more exciting than darkness.

You may want to elaborate on your oddball commentary.

It's a cake full o marijuana! Sold legally in some countries... well at least in one country, nethelands

He said that for the trippy mushroons

yeah those graphics looks even better than galaxy

and not just by a little but a lot

I like the new running mechanic but not to exited about motion plus

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

It looks great. Its not as good looking as windwaker nor as realistic as twlight princess. The game doesn't look  stale. Nice. Also I heard this has more focus on combat. Finally my dream zelda game is being made!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I don't care what anyone says. The art style looks fucking amazing.

Can Link fly? At the end of the trailer he runs right off a cliff into big puffy clouds. Does this have something to do with the "Skyward Sword?"

^ Watch the Iwata Asks about the game at e3.nintendo.com. They talk about why they choose the name. Pretty interesting stuff too about how TP was too "big" and stuff.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The art style is fucking hot. Omg, I always said they should merge WW with TP. These soft but virbant colors with enough complexity and detail to bring the rest of the world to life. Looking at these screens is like masturbation for my eyes.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

So beautiful:

http://www.thetanooki.com/wp-content/gallery/legend-of-zelda-skyward-swords/rvl_zeldass_08ss12_e3.png

;_;