By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Amazing Amazing High Quality The Legend of Zelda: SS Screens

http://www.thetanooki.com/2010/06/15/first-screenshots-and-details-of-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/

* my god these look amazing..jaw droping!*

Around the Network

im gonna die if i stay in this thread any longer.. this is the ultimate art direction for Zelda.

Extremely good looking indeed! I have the video in high quality too. Love the style, though I wasn't expecting that this morning!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

Extremely good looking indeed! I have the video in high quality too. Love the style, though I wasn't expecting that this morning!

fuck! me either i completely missed the unvieling becuase i overslept.

SHMUPGurus said:

Linkamoto is not pleased.

Around the Network

*counting the times I have fainted after watching this*

This one is amazing.

Time to start playing Twilight Princess!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Smeags said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Linkamoto is not pleased.

About the presentation I guess. The rest was top notch!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

At the risk of being beaten =( I actually prefer the style of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker to this. I don't know what it is about it, but something doesn't seem right. Saying that I do like the style it just really isn't what I was expecting.