By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982

Nintendo won... Wii (we) won... :)

Around the Network

nintendo clearly won, but they need to get someone else besides reggie. He is so boring to listen to and has 0 charisma.

andremop said:

I'm still in shock believing Twisted Metal is BIG, lol! Never knew it could make that much difference to ps fans opinions. I could see that for God Of War, Gran Turismo, heck even Jak and Daxter... but twisted metal??

Twisted Metal is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!! Bigger than God of War but below Gran Turismo.

Sony, then Nintendo, then Microsoft.I saw way more than I needed to see to be excited that they're going to be using Move with their core games and not just with casual shtuff...

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

I forgot to mention this. Sony brought a nice incentive for us gamers. Content on 1 blu-ray disc. Medal of Honor featuring MoH frontline remastered. Dead space 2 limited edition contains Dead Space extraction. I think I also heard that some of the games will feature other contents that willl feature move and seperate from the main game so imagined if almost of all of the games is like that WOW! 2 games in 1 or more. Finally utilizing the huge space of Blu-ray.

Anyways Nintendo still wins.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I forgot to mention this. Sony brought a nice incentive for us gamers. Content on 1 blu-ray disc. Medal of Honor featuring MoH frontline remastered. Dead space 2 limited edition contains Dead Space extraction. I think I also heard that some of the games will feature other contents that willl feature move and seperate from the main game so imagined if almost of all of the games is like that WOW! 2 games in 1 or more. Finally utilizing the huge space of Blu-ray.

What?

ethomaz said:
andremop said:

I'm still in shock believing Twisted Metal is BIG, lol! Never knew it could make that much difference to ps fans opinions. I could see that for God Of War, Gran Turismo, heck even Jak and Daxter... but twisted metal??

Twisted Metal is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!! Bigger than God of War but below Gran Turismo.

WHAT THIS MAN SAID.
SWEETTOOTH, TWISTED METAL, *JIZZ!!!

Nintendo>Microsoft>Sony

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Khuutra said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What?

I am not 100% sure but I think I heard Mr. Tretton mentioned NBA 2k11 will feature normal mode and won't feature move but the other one content will.  I think a seperate game from the normal one. Well, Like I said I am not 100% need to watch the conference again.

In retrospect, I think we're all being a little harsh on Sony. We all had very strong preconceptions (I wrote a feature about them!) and we were disappointed when our "predictions", because that's what they were, didn't ring true.

I mean, some parts were just plain bad. The Coke deal (why do we care? Ah well, at least they threw KB in afterwards), Tiger Woods 11 (pretty much identical to the Wii version) and Medal of Honor, which ended up looking like a complete clone of MW2, with a slightly different font used for pop-up text. And this, altogether, took up.... ten minutes?

Aside from those, can you really think of anything which shouldn't have been there? An awful lot which could have been there, but that's what the leaks of the last month were for. Then, Tretton rambled a little, but he's actually a good speaker. Not as adorable as Iwata, of course, but a lot easier to understand, and Don Mattrick is completely devoid of charisma.

I'll still say Nintendo was in first place, but Sony wasn't actually that far off.

9/10 for Nintendo, 8/10 for Sony, 5/10 for Microsoft.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective