By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982

Easily Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft.

Around the Network

what the other 2 guys said.....

Nintendo and I barely watched the conference. Whodathunk Nintendo would use Sony and Microsoft as toilet paper at E3 for once.

Nintendo owned MS and Sony this year no question. MS started out awesome though. Sony was ok all the way through. But damn, Nintendo was just too much.

Nintendo by large. I mean, both Sony and Microsoft looked like a bunch of low-budget amateurs compared to them.

The other two were on the same level of shittyness but Sony inches away and pulls ahead thanks to GLaDOS.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Nintendo > MS > Sony for me.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

How come sony has so many votes?

They shouldn't get a single vote.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Nintendo 10/10, epic win ( where did Last Story and Vitality sensor go?)

Sony, 7/10 I wasn't disappointed but it's not one of their best conferences ( where did Last Guardian go?)

Microsoft 5/10, epic fail the only game I was intered about is Rising and there is also on Ps3

Nintendo >>>>>>> Sony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Microsoft.

IMO.

VGChartz

Sony, cause Gran Turismo 5 release date was unveiled! Wooo-hooo!