By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982

Microsoft Conference : 1 out of 5

Sony Conference : 3.5 out of 5

Nintendo conference : 6.5 out of 5 !!

Around the Network

Got to go with Nintendo, especially the more I reflect on it. They've skipped ahead of the competition again, I feel. 3DS wasn't even shown properly at the conference (because it couldn't really be) but its impact is already enormous. Even though Sony seem determined to redouble their PSP efforts... I don't think this is going to be anywhere near enough in the face of immense first and third party 3DS support.

As for Wii, plenty of good games without even bringing out the vitality sensor, Xenoblade or Last Story.

Bitmap Frogs said:

Nintendo by large. I mean, both Sony and Microsoft looked like a bunch of low-budget amateurs compared to them.

The other two were on the same level of shittyness but Sony inches away and pulls ahead thanks to GLaDOS.

wow all the other people in the world are saying opposite to this forum ^^

voted sony because of GT5 release date and twisted metal.

sure Nintendo 3DS is cool and all but i don't like wii games except for zelda that was cool.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Nintendo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony >>>>>>>> Microsoft.

Don't need to explain why Nintendo won. GT5 release date, Twisted Metal, and Valve saved Sony from the pits below with Microsoft.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Two Words - "Mon Tage"  Kevin Butler ftw!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I missed all three :(

To be fair... Nintendo had new hardware... while the other two didn't... that automatically is going to push the "Wow" factor off the charts.

Goldeneye Remake and a new Donkey Kong Country ALONE would have made Nintendo win in my eyes. These were two of my favorite games of all time growing up. Everything else was just icing on the cake.

dampowell said:

ITs funny that Nintendo won, despite Miyamoto San being embarrassed that his game wasn't working due to interference.

It's not unprecedented to have technical difficulties. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have had similar things happen and I think their companies did ok.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.