By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982

If PSP2 wasn't announced this E3, then it will most likely be at TGS.

Nintendo > Sony >>> Microsoft.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Khuutra said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I forgot to mention this. Sony brought a nice incentive for us gamers. Content on 1 blu-ray disc. Medal of Honor featuring MoH frontline remastered. Dead space 2 limited edition contains Dead Space extraction. I think I also heard that some of the games will feature other contents that willl feature move and seperate from the main game so imagined if almost of all of the games is like that WOW! 2 games in 1 or more. Finally utilizing the huge space of Blu-ray.

Anyways Nintendo still wins.

What?

I am not 100% sure but I think I heard Mr. Tretton mentioned NBA 2k11 will feature normal mode and won't feature move but the other one content will.  I think a seperate game from the normal one. Well, Like I said I am not 100% need to watch the conference again.

Noctis, I just want to mention that you gif of the little girl from the Microsoft conference is awesome LOL!

BTW, Nintendo won.

sauss said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Khuutra said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I forgot to mention this. Sony brought a nice incentive for us gamers. Content on 1 blu-ray disc. Medal of Honor featuring MoH frontline remastered. Dead space 2 limited edition contains Dead Space extraction. I think I also heard that some of the games will feature other contents that willl feature move and seperate from the main game so imagined if almost of all of the games is like that WOW! 2 games in 1 or more. Finally utilizing the huge space of Blu-ray.

Anyways Nintendo still wins.

What?

I am not 100% sure but I think I heard Mr. Tretton mentioned NBA 2k11 will feature normal mode and won't feature move but the other one content will.  I think a seperate game from the normal one. Well, Like I said I am not 100% need to watch the conference again.

Noctis, I just want to mention that you gif of the little girl from the Microsoft conference is awesome LOL!

BTW, Nintendo won.

It's not mine. I just stole it from GAF but thanks anyway.

Konami! Then Nintendo, followed by SONY then EA. The other's didn't happen...

4 ≈ One

I only saw sony, and microsoft, and i liked sony the best. All the videos really showed the crapload of content the ps3 has, and im a big killzone fan. kevin butler was awesome, and lb2 looked really good. twisted metal was a great finish. Move was ok. microsoft was kinda boring. just like cod black ops, and the new 360 gave me a reason to buy one. I NEED wifi or i cant play at all. sounds like nintendo was the best overall, but i dont really care since i dont have a wii, or a ds, and i dont plan on buying one. but 3ds sounds interesting. so from what i really care it would be sony>>>>>>>microsoft. from all, and what ive heard nintendo>>>>>>>>sony>>>>>>>>>>microsoft 

Around the Network

Nintendo did what they needed to do this E3.  While I might not be a fan of all the games shown, they at least SHOWED GAMES!  

Microsoft's show never did anything to impress me and Sony's show seemed like a very bad 2 hour infomercial.  

LordMatrix said:
huaxiong90 said:
LordMatrix said:
halil23 said:

Sony >>> Ninty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M$

Why? Sony announce prices for Move, Ninty didn't for 3DS nor did M$ for kinect! (plus M$'s was boring as hell, hence the longer arrows!!)

Lol Microsoft imo has never had a boring conf. This is the first year in a logn while that Nintendo brought out thier A game and Sony is always boring plus thier arrogance shows through at each and every E3 conf. and it disgust me I lost count how many times they were knocking Microsft & Nintendo during their presentation and they did it WAY worse this time than they usually do. Sony reminds me of the big hhot shot in school who thinks he is the best because he is the star quarterback and walks on anyone who trys to say otherwise. That is the extent of Sony and their arrogance. Jack tretton disgust me more so than any of them though.

I can agree with you only on the fact that Sony went rather overboard with their arrogance. But Twisted Metal, GT5 release date, Valve megaton, and the exclusive content showing gives Sony the edge over Microsoft for me. I mean, the best thing (IMO) shown at Ms's conference was MGS: Rising, and that's on PS3 (not to mention it's also the platform I'm getting the game on).

Both motion controller showings were disappointing, also.

GT5 release date is cool but I am a Forza fan already and I certainly never saw anything that made me want to get Gran Turismo based off what I have seen. The only thing that stands out for GT5 is the additon of Nascar but I think Nascar is boring so that doesn't do anything for me. Twisted Metal has certainly been a long time coming and the new multiplayer mode is interesting but I was a bit underwhelmed by the lack of innovation in it considering how long it's been I expected a bit more I guess. I also thought the graphics looked poor. Since I primarily play X360 for anything but exclusives the whole Valve announcement was a big whooptidoo to me. It is a win for PS3 only owners though so I can see how that would be seen as big news. Killzone 3 looks like more of the same for me and Killzone 2 was all looks and no spunk for the most part. Infamous 2 I liked but nothing announced about the gameplay or features that make me want to go out and buy it when i already have Infamous. This one is up in the air for me, I need to see more features and gameplay before makign a final decision but it doesn't scream out as a must have just yet. It didn't help that Killzone 3 & Infamous 2 both already had huge previews in magazines before the show came along so it took away the whole wow factor for me since they didnt show any new features at all. Move failed to impress me. All the games except Sorcery & Heroes on the Move are Wii ports or just have Move controls tacked on like Socom 4 and I never had an interest in that series at all. So combine all that with the fact that Sony didn't announce anything big and Microsoft actually showed new features for most the games they had shown and that to me Kinect seems very unique and different enough from the experience I can get on the Wii compared to Move. Microsoft easily won out over Sony IMO.

Well, to each their own. Really, here's the thing about Microsoft's conference for me: Fable III and Halo looked nice, but Gears 3 is the same as Killzone 3...it looked exactly the same as its predecessor. I mean, Killzone 3, IMO, gets a SLIGHT edge for the jetpack sequence, though I still am not impressed with its showing. Gears 3...I mean, the only new feature added is the grabbing of an enemy and planting a bomb on him before throwing him and detonating him (which, btw, has been done already in MGS4). We know nothing about Codename: Kingdoms, apart from the fact that the Xbox 360 may have a graphical king in its hands now. Kinect...I mean, the only game that I think has potential is Kinectimals, even if it's not my cup of tea. The highlight of their show was Kinect, and honestly, with the media attention it's been getting, I don't feel they've lived up to the hype. We'll know soon enough.

I also have numerous issues with the Sony conference, but that's another story.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

iamglimmerman said:

Sony>>>> Nintendo>>>>>>>...

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zelda

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metroid

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

...>>> Microsoft

You made me laugh.

You really can't be serious, can you?

Well, I totaly respect that for you TM may be more fun or more appealing than Zelda or Metroid. Peace.

This guy even speaks out for who won and it should zero out the 59 votes for MS.  lol

http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=15931

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...