By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982
atma998 said:
atma998 said:

Like I said in another thread

A new Zelda

A new Metroid

A new Donkey Kong

A new Kirby

A new Kid Icarus

A new Star Fox

A new Pilotwings

A new Mario Kart

A new GoldenEye 007

A new Metal Gear Solid

A new Assassin's Creed

A new Resident Evil

A new Street Fighter

A new Batman game

A new Kingdom Hearts

A new Dragon Quest

A new Final Fantasy

A new Just Dance

A new DJ Hero

A new Party game (Wii Party)

A new Mario sports game (Mario Sports Mix)

A new Ninendogs

A new Golden Sun

A new Professor Layton game

A new Saints Row

A new FIFA game

A new Madden NFL game

All major franchises are coming or returning on a Nintendo system in the upcoming months. This plus all other new franchises (Epic Mickey, Last Story, Xenoblade, etc.) 

Enough said...

Forgot to mention...

A new Mario Kart

A new Dead or Alive

A new Paper Mario

A new Sims

A new Animal Crossing

A new Ninja Gaiden

A new Samurai Warriors

A new Etrian Odyssey

A new Splinter Cell

A new Ghost Recon

the line-up is just plain ridiculous!

U do realize many of those like Zelda 3DS, Metal Gear Solid 3DS, Starfox 3DS and so on are all ports right? I think about half that list is ports but don't get me wrong it has a great line up. I may actually have to get a handheld. Lol 

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
LordMatrix said:
atma998 said:
atma998 said:

Like I said in another thread

A new Zelda

A new Metroid

A new Donkey Kong

A new Kirby

A new Kid Icarus

A new Star Fox

A new Pilotwings

A new Mario Kart

A new GoldenEye 007

A new Metal Gear Solid

A new Assassin's Creed

A new Resident Evil

A new Street Fighter

A new Batman game

A new Kingdom Hearts

A new Dragon Quest

A new Final Fantasy

A new Just Dance

A new DJ Hero

A new Party game (Wii Party)

A new Mario sports game (Mario Sports Mix)

A new Ninendogs

A new Golden Sun

A new Professor Layton game

A new Saints Row

A new FIFA game

A new Madden NFL game

All major franchises are coming or returning on a Nintendo system in the upcoming months. This plus all other new franchises (Epic Mickey, Last Story, Xenoblade, etc.) 

Enough said...

Forgot to mention...

A new Mario Kart

A new Dead or Alive

A new Paper Mario

A new Sims

A new Animal Crossing

A new Ninja Gaiden

A new Samurai Warriors

A new Etrian Odyssey

A new Splinter Cell

A new Ghost Recon

the line-up is just plain ridiculous!

U do realize many of those like Zelda 3DS, Metal Gear Solid 3DS, Starfox 3DS and so on are all ports right? I think about half that list is ports but don't get me wrong it has a great line up. I may actually have to get a handheld. Lol 

Oh that's true I forgot to mention that Zelda 3DS :P

Just to be sure, I watched all 3 conferences again, and Nintendo fucking destroyed with how they timed everything, how they presented the show, and 3DS babes with playable Zelda Wii right on the spot for the people there for 40 minutes before the show even officially started. It was an incredible show, and I want a 3DS so fucking bad right now, FUCK! There is no competition to Nintendo Conf. this year, absolutely none!

Soriku said:
theprof00 said:

nintendo clearly won, but they need to get someone else besides reggie. He is so boring to listen to and has 0 charisma.

lawl....

lestatdark said:
Zlejedi said:
lestatdark said:

This will be so one sided, it won't even be funny

Nintendo. By. A. Long. Shot.

This.

Nintendo owned this E3, Sony was solid but lacked the flash, Microsoft was ehem let's say just disapointing.

I'm very surprised at the amount of people voting Sony though. Other than PE:3rd Birthday and GT5 release date, it was extremely boring to me. Too much talking about themselves and less game showing. Microsoft was just meh.

I've seen some members saying that the Twisted Metal announcement topped everything Nintendo offered. I mean...for real? I guess a somewhat good PS1 series tops Zelda, 3DS, Kirby, and everything Nintendo shown

Sometimes I think I cross over to some kind of twilight zone in this forum

Assuming most PS3 fans go in for graphics this gen, twisted metal looked like absolute ass. It didn't top Nintendogs plus cats to me, lol.

The PS3 conference had nothing good as far as surprises go, and twisted metal was already known.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Nintendo won with a outstanding show of games we didn't expect. We knew about the 3DS before E3 but the third party support the 3DS has is amazing and it was one of the show best moments.

Zelda was amazing, but it only demoed the motion plus controls (probably to counter PS-Move) I hope to see more of the story and game world.

Nintendo's E3 presentation was balanced for both core and expanded audiences.

And the babes with 3DS.... what a way to end the conference!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
lestatdark said:
Zlejedi said:
lestatdark said:

This will be so one sided, it won't even be funny

Nintendo. By. A. Long. Shot.

This.

Nintendo owned this E3, Sony was solid but lacked the flash, Microsoft was ehem let's say just disapointing.

I'm very surprised at the amount of people voting Sony though. Other than PE:3rd Birthday and GT5 release date, it was extremely boring to me. Too much talking about themselves and less game showing. Microsoft was just meh.

I've seen some members saying that the Twisted Metal announcement topped everything Nintendo offered. I mean...for real? I guess a somewhat good PS1 series tops Zelda, 3DS, Kirby, and everything Nintendo shown

Sometimes I think I cross over to some kind of twilight zone in this forum

Assuming most PS3 fans go in for graphics this gen, twisted metal looked like absolute ass. It didn't top Nintendogs plus cats to me, lol.

The PS3 conference had nothing good as far as surprises go, and twisted metal was already known.

As I never was a fan of the Twisted Metal series, it didn't have an impact to me. But I don't think that even the biggest Twisted Metal fan can argue against the series being better, or more important, than the announcement of a new hardware or the continuation of series that have shaped up VG history, like Zelda or DKC. 

As for surprises on the Sony conference, the only moment I raised an eyebrow was with Portal 2, but it's not like it wouldn't be coming to PS3 if Valve hadn't supported it. Eventually it would follow the same route as Orange Box and would be outsourced to another company for the port .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

dahuman said:
Soriku said:
theprof00 said:

nintendo clearly won, but they need to get someone else besides reggie. He is so boring to listen to and has 0 charisma.

lawl....

god he's so ugly and ogre-like.

Nintendo

nintendo by far. before e3 i was thinking of buying a ps3, but theres no reason to because i can spend 300 dollars on a 3ds, and the awesome games for it.

nintendo- awesome games and 3ds, where was pokemon b/w

ms- do they seriously think you can play halo with no buttons, or forza with an imaginary gas pedal. to select things on kinect you had to hold your hand in one place. besides the dance game from harmonix, kinect seems like an annoyance to play

sony- had a lot of great games, move is a wii ripoff, and no psp 2, they are screwed in the handheld department