Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

So now that E3 is over...vote for your favorite conference

Nintendo 636 64.77%

Sony 286 29.12%

Microsoft 60 6.11%

Total:982

From Zelda, to Donkey Kong, to Kirby, to the surprise Kid Icarus, to the 3DS showing. I'm going to have to vote for Nintendo, with Sony in second and Microsoft in last.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

Nintendo.

3DS looks amazing, and I can't believe how much 3rd party support is already lined up for it.

And, of course, Zelda Wii is nothing to sneeze at.

Sony>>>> Nintendo>>>>>>>...

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zelda

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metroid

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

...>>> Microsoft

Nintendo, Sony and then you have Microsoft which kinda took a nose dive and never resurfaced.

It's obvious why Nintendo won, but are people seriously choosing Microsoft over Sony? I can count like 15 great announcements that happened for Sony and can only think of like 5 decent one's for Microsoft.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Ninty owned this year hands down!.

Sony did pretty good with Twisted metal, Portal 2 and Gabe,Infamous 2, LBP2, KZ3  and butler! but I was expecting they would announce more IP's like starhawk/siphonfilter/Horizon? and The last guardian and Agent infos and gameplay but still good. (8/10)

MS conference was garbage all hype no show, full of pre rendered Bullshit.

Around the Network
iamglimmerman said:

Sony>>>> Nintendo>>>>>>>...

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zelda

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metroid

Twisted Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

...>>> Microsoft

DOnkey Kong COuntry >>>>>> Twisted Metal

lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

If the game was just to state every game that's on the way (some day) and call it a great conference, Sony could have played a lot harder.  They didn't.  TLG, Vs, Agent, MotorStorm 3, Insomniac game, Starhawk, etc.

Nintendo won it this year. fantastic presentation. The only thing that was a bit of a bummer was watching Miyamoto struggle with the technical problem during the Zelda presentation.  Outside of that it was a great presentation.  Also loved the 3DS video featuring Iwata, Miyamoto and Reggie....was smiling during the whole video.  

radishhead said:

How come sony has so many votes?

They shouldn't get a single vote.

ditto. its just the fanboys that wont admit defeat. At least MS has a new slim model, sony has yet to give me a reason to buy a ps3...Im just waiting and waiting cuz there is a small part of me that just wants all 3 systems.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

If the game was just to state every game that's on the way (some day) and call it a great conference, Sony could have played a lot harder.  They didn't.  TLG, Vs, Agent, MotorStorm 3, Insomniac game, Starhawk, etc.

Yep agreed

If they added those game to their announcements would have been a better conference for Sony, not to say they did terrible.