By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official 2010 Sony E3 Press Conference

BST =/= GMT. BST is British Summer Time, so they are 1 hour different



Around the Network

I don't want to argue about that, that's why i added the other names for the timezones I meant and everyone should know their time now.



Munkeh111 said:

BST =/= GMT. BST is British Summer Time, so they are 1 hour different

ok so our time is..../



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lafiel said:

for europeans:

that's June 15th 8 pm BST/GMT = 9 pm CET/GMT plus 1

and before people start asking:

Microsoft Conference:  June 14th 10 am PDT = 6 pm BST/GMT = 7 pm CET/GMT plus 1

Nintendo Conference:  June 15th  9 am PDT = 5 pm BST/GMT = 6 pm CET/GMT plus 1


Actually, the Sony conference is 8pm BST and 7pm GMT.



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Lafiel said:

for europeans:

that's June 15th 8 pm BST/GMT = 9 pm CET/GMT plus 1

and before people start asking:

Microsoft Conference:  June 14th 10 am PDT = 6 pm BST/GMT = 7 pm CET/GMT plus 1

Nintendo Conference:  June 15th  9 am PDT = 5 pm BST/GMT = 6 pm CET/GMT plus 1


Actually, the Sony conference is 8pm BST and 7pm GMT.


FINALLY thank you!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network



                            

darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

BST =/= GMT. BST is British Summer Time, so they are 1 hour different

ok so our time is..../


8PM



Wait... 8pm!?

I finish work at 9!

THIS IS GETTING EVEN WORSE!



                            

Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

BST =/= GMT. BST is British Summer Time, so they are 1 hour different

ok so our time is..../


8PM

Good will get revision done by then, then have a 1.5 hour break...basically dinner break = SONY E3



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:

Wait... 8pm!?

I finish work at 9!

THIS IS GETTING EVEN WORSE!

Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it