By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

solracbrit said:

I don't think she is ugly. I mean she is no model but she is a pretty girl. However, all we should care about her is she is incredibly talented. I mean, she worked hard and in one year she passed from unknown new artist to 10 million plus album, having hit after hit.  That girl works really hard and she deserves her success.

i know that she is a pretty girl but why must she put that much makeup, and you right she is pretty talented, is it hard to sell 10 million copy these days.

Around the Network

Talent is not a matter of copies sold.....

freebs2 said:

if you didn't notice i put a coma after talented so i said she is talented AND is hard to sell 10 million copies these days.

finalrpgfantasy said:
freebs2 said:

if you didn't notice i put a coma after talented so i said she is talented AND is hard to sell 10 million copies these days.

I honestly believe that saying she is talented is overstating it. The only reason she's selling so much is because of all the crazy outfits and make-up she wears, it is those two things that got her all the attention not her music (and I am not saying she does not have good music, Poker Face and Bad Romance are among the catchiest songs I've heard in a LONG time).

And the reason I said she's not exactly talented is because she is awfully unoriginal, for example the choruses of almost ALL of the songs on both her albums have the same structure and that is repeating the first letter of a word (po-po-po-poker face or pa-pa-parrazzi or m-m-m-monster to mention a couple). But of course, the worst part is that she STOLE her song Alejandro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N7jUsNorn0

That link leads to a song released by Ace of Base in 1994, GaGa seriously stole the tune without even bothering changing it much like, I mean Dance Of The Dark is pretty much a mix of Madonna's two songs "Vogue" and "Rescue Me" but at least she changed it a bit.

Leo-j isn't gonna like this....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Haha I was expecting some kind of meltdown from him here, but nothing yet.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Well she was never beautiful, but lately she looks horrible. She tries to act different and to make all the misfits like her. That's part of the reason she's so popular. Every gay guy I know worships her and considers her original. At least she has a few good songs.

You could've chosen a worse photo. She actually looks pretty hot behind that wall of makeup.

wick said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ermm ye know he's probably sleeping right now considering the time it must be where he is.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
wick said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ermm ye know he's probably sleeping right now considering the time it must be where he is.

Good point. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow here to see his reaction. Might go grab a crapload of popcorn...

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron