By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

^^ yeah, but her freakiness makes her unique :D

i like how she portrays herself in a crazy way, it's different from most other female singers, the popular ones are either a pretty little girl who can't sing(tailor swift, miley ..etc) or you're beyonce, well now there's something different :p

and you gotta admit, even if some of her music isn't always the most genuine and sometimes is a bit 'out there', her voice is pretty nice (like in the vid i posted)

ugly lady gaga ftw! :p

Around the Network
leo-j said:

http://www.ladygaga.com/alejandro/

my obsession continues..

she looks like the 90's madonna in this video.

miz1q2w3e said:

^^ yeah, but her freakiness makes her unique :D

i like how she portrays herself in a crazy way, it's different from most other female singers, the popular ones are either a pretty little girl who can't sing(tailor swift, miley ..etc) or you're beyonce, well now there's something different :p

and you gotta admit, even if some of her music isn't always the most genuine and sometimes is a bit 'out there', her voice is pretty nice (like in the vid i posted)

ugly lady gaga ftw! :p

Hey! Beyonce is weird now! Her and Rihanna are on the "Gaga" effect :P

^^ lol, so weird is 'in' now? how do you think this'll last? lol

miz1q2w3e said:

^^ lol, so weird is 'in' now? how do you think this'll last? lol

As long as Lady Gaga is around, people will be under the "Gaga" effect.

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

Well she was never good-looking, but yeah the big bad change is the eyebrows. Seriously, they mess the whole face up!

But i'm still obsessed with her, she has talent and catchy songs that i can't get out of my mind... ever.

STOLEN catchy songs :P

And the Alejandro video is disturbing! And this is coming from a gay guy. I liked Telephone's video better.

And even if they're not stolen ( or a tribute??), then a single song doensn't have that much to do with Gaga's talent. A producer and a songwriter do most of the work there. A catchy song has far more to do with those people. 

She does the style really well, the dancing good and the singing decent (sometimes good). I quess that's Pop right? Mostly Style over substance.

The thing is, she writes most of her songs so yeah... and maybe some of her songs are very similar to other songs out there, but most of her stuff is pretty original. Anyway, she is famous, so she's of course gonna be hated by more than she's loved.

I had no idea that could be one of Gaga's advantages , the lyrics are nauseous and people wouldn't be praising them if it wasn't for the catchy melodies.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

Well she was never good-looking, but yeah the big bad change is the eyebrows. Seriously, they mess the whole face up!

But i'm still obsessed with her, she has talent and catchy songs that i can't get out of my mind... ever.

And the Alejandro video is disturbing! And this is coming from a gay guy. I liked Telephone's video better.

And even if they're not stolen ( or a tribute??), then a single song doensn't have that much to do with Gaga's talent. A producer and a songwriter do most of the work there. A catchy song has far more to do with those people. 

She does the style really well, the dancing good and the singing decent (sometimes good). I quess that's Pop right? Mostly Style over substance.

The thing is, she writes most of her songs so yeah... and maybe some of her songs are very similar to other songs out there, but most of her stuff is pretty original. Anyway, she is famous, so she's of course gonna be hated by more than she's loved.

I love, nor hate her. I think some of her songs are very catchy.

Pokerface was her best, IMO. But she ripped big parts from this song: Boney m -Ma baker. No doubt about it.

One last note: A lot of artists claim to 'write' their own songs. Maybe she does. But it's basic PR-stuff to say so.

Even if she is honest about it, that's make her worse lol

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

I had no idea that could be one of Gaga's advantages , the lyrics are nauseous and people wouldn't be praising them if it wasn't for the catchy melodies.

totally agree! her lyrics almost always make no sense, and the way she sings makes them barely understandable, they just serve as random words for her to sing, it's not like she could just make a song out of 'ooohs and 'aaahs' :p

so far, she's ugly, she can't write songs, she's a freak of nature and her voice isn't the best i've heard.. who the hell buys her songs?? i only listen to her songs on youtube btw - the ones i kinda like anyways, some of her other ones are just ridiculous XD

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

I love, nor hate her. I think some of her songs are very catchy.

Pokerface was her best, IMO. But she ripped big parts from this song: Boney m -Ma baker. No doubt about it.

One last note: A lot of artists claim to 'write' their own songs. Maybe she does. But it's basic PR-stuff to say so. 

No, she DOES write many songs. And yeah the lyrics are kinda weird, but she also writes the music :p She's written some for Madonna, Britney Spears (Telephone was supposed to be for Britney) and others (Pussycat Dolls also IIRC).

And i disagree about Pokerface, it's not even on my top 5 from her. Telephone and Bad Romance are her bests (for me :p)

No, she DOES write many songs. She's written some for Madonna, Britney Spears (Telephone was supposed to be for Britney) and others (Pussycat Dolls also IIRC).

And i disagree about Pokerface, it's not even on my top 5 from her. Telephone and Bad Romance are her bests (for me :p)

i think so too, and i like poker face as well :)

i forgot that i liked her rofl.. despite all those things i said in my earlier post, i still like lady gaga.. i have no idea why though XD