By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

One word: Make-up. It has a way of either enhancing or destroying one's facial appearance.

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

Well she was never good-looking, but yeah the big bad change is the eyebrows. Seriously, they mess the whole face up!

But i'm still obsessed with her, she has talent and catchy songs that i can't get out of my mind... ever.

STOLEN catchy songs :P

And the Alejandro video is disturbing! And this is coming from a gay guy. I liked Telephone's video better.

And even if they're not stolen ( or a tribute??), then a single song doensn't have that much to do with Gaga's talent. A producer and a songwriter do most of the work there. A catchy song has far more to do with those people. 

She does the style really well, the dancing good and the singing decent (sometimes good). I quess that's Pop right? Mostly Style over substance.

The thing is, she writes most of her songs so yeah... and maybe some of her songs are very similar to other songs out there, but most of her stuff is pretty original. Anyway, she is famous, so she's of course gonna be hated by more than she's loved.

I love, nor hate her. I think some of her songs are very catchy.

Pokerface was her best, IMO. But she ripped big parts from this song: Boney m -Ma baker. No doubt about it.

One last note: A lot of artists claim to 'write' their own songs. Maybe she does. But it's basic PR-stuff to say so. 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Her face is great in the "before"

Her hair is great in the "now," Movie theatre butter yellow. :P

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

Well she was never good-looking, but yeah the big bad change is the eyebrows. Seriously, they mess the whole face up!

But i'm still obsessed with her, she has talent and catchy songs that i can't get out of my mind... ever.

And the Alejandro video is disturbing! And this is coming from a gay guy. I liked Telephone's video better.

And even if they're not stolen ( or a tribute??), then a single song doensn't have that much to do with Gaga's talent. A producer and a songwriter do most of the work there. A catchy song has far more to do with those people. 

She does the style really well, the dancing good and the singing decent (sometimes good). I quess that's Pop right? Mostly Style over substance.

The thing is, she writes most of her songs so yeah... and maybe some of her songs are very similar to other songs out there, but most of her stuff is pretty original. Anyway, she is famous, so she's of course gonna be hated by more than she's loved.

Nobody listens to lyrics anymore.

Garnett said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
thelalaby said:

Nobody listens to lyrics anymore.

Around the Network
BoneArk said:

She makes herself look ugly. If she tried to look pretty, she can.

yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEG793G3N4 

pause at 1:56

imo, in that song, looks pretty good =)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is&feature=related

This is a 13 year old kid singing Paparazzi. He's actually really good. He was on the Ellen Show, and even got called by GaGa.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is&feature=related

This is a 13 year old kid singing Paparazzi. He's actually really good. He was on the Ellen Show, and even got called by GaGa.

Just another Bieber.

that can sing and play the piano..

mM
leo-j said:

that can sing and play the piano..

Many people can sing and play the piano.